OFFICIAL Herman Ese'ese to Knights

I'm glad we didn't match the offer for either of them...

I am stoked about losing Moga ...

I am disappointed to be losing Ese'ese, I think he has good potential, but not worth the offer from the desperate Knights at this stage.

Moga will be very good soon imo. He just has to keep stringing together games and continue to build his confidence. He's only 23. Time is on his side if he doesn't suffer another major injury.

I cant tell if thats sarcasm.
I can't tell either, half of me doesn't give a shit and being sarcastic but the other half of me feels sorry for Moga and the way he gets so much shit directed his way...Lol

Moga will be very good soon imo. He just has to keep stringing together games and continue to build his confidence. He's only 23.

We will ceratinley miss his meters carting the ball back. If actually realises he is a big unit and uses his size and physicality more, he is going to become a very dangerous player. I dont think we will miss his dumb penalites and poor defence though. Its a bit of a worry he hasnt fixed that up tbh. He could end up a lot like Leilua at Canberra, abliet with less ball skills.

Moga is slowly getting better(emphasis on slowly) but I am not shattered if he leaves. In saying that, we do not know what his ceiling is and maybe he will be much better than alot of people(myself included) think, he has definitely had a few absolute shockers for us. Is very frustrating watching him not pass to Oates on the wing. He is only 23? Why does he look like he is 42?

Moga is not on big money with Broncos. Next year jack bird is coming to Broncos. Nobody know where he will play. If jack played left centre then moga wouldn't be in the team. Knight offer moga big money contract. So he looking to secure his future. if both moga and Herman sign with knights. Both of them just use Broncos to secure their future. Broncos should focus on the player who want to play for Broncos not for big money contracts.

We spent big money on Bird, so there isn't really any place for Moga, especially since Bird is no half.

Couldn't care less that we're losing them both tbh, Herman has potential to be decent first grader, but he hasn't been consistent enough this year, I'd argue that Joe has been better when given the minutes to show his motor.

We lose Ese'ese & Moga out of our best 17 for 2018, bring in a couple of hungry blokes like Lodge & Bird, great trade.

We spent big money on Bird, so there isn't really any place for Moga, especially since Bird is no half.
Depends on your definition of big money ... 750k a season in a 10 million cap isn't massive money

I can't tell either, half of me doesn't give a shit and being sarcastic but the other half of me feels sorry for Moga and the way he gets so much shit directed his way...Lol
He's now getting $300K per season of shit directed his way, a whopping $230 K payrise. I'm not sure if you should be feeling sorry for him.

He's now getting $300K per season of shit directed his way, a whopping $230 K payrise. I'm not sure if you should be feeling sorry for him.
Still am, I'm on the verge of starting to love him

ok..That sounds promising
The other option is Gehamit Shibasaki. How has he been going

i had high hopes for him after last year but seems to have flat lined a bit this year.
im hopefuly te-rupe comes back from his injury ok. i think he is a good prospect

Broncos going to retain any young forwards Herman, arrow, big joe, fai ?

from my understanding herman is going, arrow is close to going to the titans or eels, unsure on joe as he was on the chopping block but he may get a reprieve if the other go and fai is prob 50/50

Active Now

• Brocko
  • broncs30
  • Manofoneway
  • Santa
  • ivanhungryjak
  • winslow_wong
  • Sproj
  • mystico
  • jd87
  • Financeguy
  • Foordy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Griffo
  • Xzei
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • Wolfie
  • Old Mate
  • GCBRONCO
  • barker
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.