NEWS He's just a winner: Turpin

This is the type of post where I wish there's a dislike button. Negative for the sake of being negative.

Not trying to be negative mate.
Just noting the different styles but foordy said the storm have already done their bonding session, didn’t know that.
Maybe I was comparing them a bit to narrowly.
I am sure kevvie will have some tough sessions with our boys too.

There is only one problem with telling young men to win at everything, It is similar to when my daughter doesn't run a pb but plateaus. How do you stop the mental rot if they stop being "winners"? Apart from that sounds like Kev is pulling heads out of arses and getting them focused on what they should be doing. Feeling good about this year.

It sounds alright to get them to know each other etc. but I have a feeling while they are doing that the Storm are flogging the arse of their squad.
Guess we’ll know which approach works best this season.
I don’t think you can come in and be a Bellamy day one as a new coach. It turns a lot of the playing group against you like what happens with Madge at the tigers.

I think this off season you push them hard, but let them enjoy footy again after what they’ve all just been through. I also think it’s obvious the players need to be better communicating which comes from building these connections.

Next offseason you’ve won them over, you’ve moved on some more of the weak minded, brought in some more good trainers, and now you can really start to crack the whip and build that Storm type culture.

I don’t think you can come in and be a Bellamy day one as a new coach. It turns a lot of the playing group against you like what happens with Madge at the tigers.

I think this off season you push them hard, but let them enjoy footy again after what they’ve all just been through. I also think it’s obvious the players need to be better communicating which comes from building these connections.

Next offseason you’ve won them over, you’ve moved on some more of the weak minded, brought in some more good trainers, and now you can really start to crack the whip and build that Storm type culture.

Yeah that all makes sense.

Just gotta keep on top of those sideburns.

Tried to sleep with my misso about 6 months before we met, he didn’t like it when she said no lol.
Tried to

So the rumours about his endowment are true then.

Last edited:
This is the type of post where I wish there's a dislike button. Negative for the sake of being negative.
As much as I want to agree with your sentiment - and I do - unfortunately he's earned the right to be cynical this year.

Active Now

• Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.