Highlights of Season 2011

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
What are your hilights of season 2011 so far? Aside from the obvious brilliance by our own might Broncos, which has been magnificent. in Hook we trust :respect:

I have a few:
The return of Matty Bowen. He is in pretty much career best form and is a pleasure to watch. He's not a wanker, just goes about his business. And now he can blimmin kick goals from the sideline. What a true champ! Actually the whole Cowboys team's return to form has been great: Tariq Sims, Matt Scott, JT. I've enjoyed watching them almost as much as the Broncos. Well done Neil Henry.

Obviously Qld 6 in a row has been fun. :rockon:

Jharal Yow Yeh. Qld. Australia.

Paul Gallen getting rid of the grub has been a hilight, it's just unfortunate that all the NSW media love has tainted it.

Petero Civoniceva's form. He's 102 years old and still makes 150m+ a game. A true footballer.

And in true bad sportsmanlike form I'm going to say I love watching the Titans, Roosters, Bulldogs and Eels flounder :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of the arses on the storm cheerleaders

Lockyer, such a special player

Storm killing it despite the loss of players and the heart ache of last year

The titans sucking hard

Wayne not returning to the broncos

Hala, baptiste and reed at the broncos.

Phil Goulds hair fair dinkum

I nearly said Phil GOuld's hair, but seriously WTF is with it? He stopped dying it and it all fell out? I can't watch him anymore. He scares the crap out of me.

spelling highlights correctly was one of my favourite moments :P

I have a few:
The return of Matty Bowen. He is in pretty much career best form and is a pleasure to watch. He's not a wanker, just goes about his business. And now he can blimmin kick goals from the sideline. What a true champ! Actually the whole Cowboys team's return to form has been great: Tariq Sims, Matt Scott, JT. I've enjoyed watching them almost as much as the Broncos. Well done Neil Henry.

As a Cowboys fan, this.

6 in a row,

karma biting GI in the arse at LOL@50uff$

Broncs and Cowboys doing much better then I expected, Tits doing worse than I hoped

Cam smith dropping his knees into Hayne

6 in a row,

karma biting GI in the arse at LOL@50uff$

Broncs and Cowboys doing much better then I expected, Tits doing worse than I hoped

Cam smith dropping his knees into Hayne

All of these. Except Smith's dropped knees. It was bloody stupid. He could have bruised his knee.

Lets see....

Sharks major upset against the Dragons in Round 2.

Justin Hodges' match winning try in his return game.

Raiders massive fumble, losing the impossible to the Titans.

Eels scoring in the final seconds to sink the Titans.

Dragons without Soward and Boyd defeating a near strength Cowboys side.

Daly-Cherry Evans' try off Stewart's pass against the Broncos. Was hard to swallow, but damn good to watch.

Alex Glenn's near the dead ball line try.

Raiders victory over Melbourne, Ferguson chip and chase.

Cowboys comeback from 22 points down to down the Raiders.

West Tigers spirited comeback to run out winners in NZ.

Foran stealing the game from Parra on a classic Monday night game.

The WA game, completely underwater.

State of Origin, the series. Best series since 2006, Stuart brought the drama.

Penrith's amazing escape against Parramatta.

This weekend: Can't go past Melbourne/Brisbane, high intensity game that required a big effort from Melbourne to win. Blair's second try just about sums Melbourne up and boy I'm still feeling upset about it.

I've enjoyed watching Melbourne, Manly and North Queensland. Even Newcastle have played some exciting footy at times and I think Dragons games can be good to watch when the opposition takes it to them (otherwise I feel like I'm watching a strangle).

As far as players go, I've really enjoyed watching JT and Cam Smith strutt their stuff. For the Broncos, just watching Hoffman and Yow Yeh grow, the return of Hodges, some superb Lockyer moments, the discovery of Reed and the development of McCullough, Glenn, Hala and McGuire has been very exciting.

All in all, it's been a pretty ordinary season thus far, hard to really consider too many individual moments.

Emergence of Gareth Widdop
The vast improvements in the Broncos kids under our new coach

All in all, it's been a pretty ordinary season thus far, hard to really consider too many individual moments.
****, I'd hate to see your list if this was an exciting season... :wowzers::rorz:

I was at the Canberra game tonight, and a season highlight for me is the immediate silence that went over the obnoxious, roaring dragons fans when the Raiders scored that try to win it. Suck it, Saints.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Broncosgirl
  • Broncorob
  • Mustafur
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Battler
  • I bleed Maroon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.