Highlights of Season 2011

I'll pay that.

Stil... :finger: to you all!

The lead up to the finals is always great. That's why I dislike the Origin period in regards to the NRL competition because it prevents us from watching quality football.

That last 20 was just great footy all-round. Whoever said the Tigers were no chance must be eating their words around now.

That would be Beads, haha.

I ALWAYS give the Tigers a chance, say what you want about them but they have an awesome brand of football when at their best and can beat anyone on their day.

I think Melbourne always gets the better of them though so as long as they don't have to face them first up they could go a fair way.

I'll be eating my words if by some miracle they make the GF. Otherwise I'll be sticking by my opinion of they are no chance. Can't be hard to beat the dragons if SOuths can do it anyway.

Whoever said the Tigers were no chance must be eating their words around now.

The Titans would beat the Dragons atm, no need to worry about the Tigers. They won't make it past week 1 of the finals.

The Tigers are no chance get it through your thick skull. :loser:

The Tigers are definitely a chance. They've got the attack to get themselves past any side in the comp, bar maybe the Storm, provided they maintain the form they're in now.

Active Now

• Spoon
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncotville
  • Lozza
  • NSW stables
  • Porthoz
  • Sproj
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.