His Marbles GOOOORNE??????

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Alec said:
Parker didn't do much in attack last night, but he was great in defence - he made 40 tackles. You can't expect a player to dominate in attack while doing all that work in defence as well...

I take your point - but then, IMO, Parker is one of our potentially (sorry Jack Gibson) most dangerous wide running forwards.

I think that he had to make 40 tackles shows that our game plan was and seems to be, shite.

P

Prince Langer

NYC Player
Mar 13, 2008
last night confirmed he has lost his marbles.

Yes we won and i am happy but why would you play a centre in the back row and a back rower in the centres?

One this i was impressed with him was by him not letting Sims back on the field. I spent the whole second half dreading seeing him come back on. He is costing the team big time. I cant find a spot for Sims when Clinton returns if he keeps it up.

M

mick

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Prince Langer said:
last night confirmed he has lost his marbles.

Yes we won and i am happy but why would you play a centre in the back row and a back rower in the centres?

One this i was impressed with him was by him not letting Sims back on the field. I spent the whole second half dreading seeing him come back on. He is costing the team big time. I cant find a spot for Sims when Clinton returns if he keeps it up.

My god man, it's not like playing a prop at fullback.

Depending on the player, centre and back row can easily both be covered by many players.

Hamm.0

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
bigstim179 said:
I'd play Shane Perry at hooker, and move PJ marsh to half, and start Ennis at 5/8th

Lolz...Ennis at half? We tried that remember?

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
bigstim179 said:
I'd play Shane Perry at hooker, and move PJ marsh to half, and start Ennis at 5/8th

Wow. I'd do that too, if I desperately wanted the Broncos to lose...

P

Prince Langer

NYC Player
Mar 13, 2008
mick! said:
[quote="Prince Langer":3fn28hf8]last night confirmed he has lost his marbles.

My god man, it's not like playing a prop at fullback.

Depending on the player, centre and back row can easily both be covered by many players.[/quote:3fn28hf8]

SOO2 proved what centres with good footwork can do when the forwards lay a good platform. Everytime Stagg gets the ball our attack dies, he is useless with BIH. Get him in the middle of the park. Emmett would have created quite a few chances with his footwork given some ball with time on his hands. Hodges would have scored 5 tries last night.

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • Skathen
  • something
  • Aldo
  • Battler
  • Cavalo
  • RolledOates
  • Sproj
  • Bucking Beads
  • winslow_wong
  • Swordfish
  • BooKhaki
  • Mr Fourex
  • Spoon
  • Johnny92
  • Browny
  • The Boss
  • Painin the Haas
  • Financeguy
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.