Hodges Facing Suspension

So the precedent has been set by this rediculous suspension.

Everytime a player has been penalised and marched 10 for abusive backchat, that player should be cited aswell as Cameo said.

There should be a suspension nearly every week for abusive backchat from now on. Interesting times ahead indeed

I wouldn't be so up in arms about this decision if Hodges was fined not suspended. A hand gesture doesn't deserve a suspension, a fine should be more sufficient.

No, but anytime a player uses offensive language, or so much as touches a ref, I hope they get cited.
Based on precedent I don't agree with the Hodges suspension, but in principle I'm in favour of a crackdown on disrespect to officials.

Coxy said:
No, but anytime a player uses offensive language, or so much as touches a ref, I hope they get cited.
Based on precedent I don't agree with the Hodges suspension, but in principle I'm in favour of a crackdown on disrespect to officials.

Do you agree with Hodges should have been fined instead?

I'd have been happy with a fine, yes. Whatever the penalty they decide I'm fine with so long as it is consistently applied from now on.

Hodges did swear before giving the up yours sign.

And seriously, his defence was kind of lame. "I was doing it to the replay screen because I saw the decision was right and it was giving them a penalty and letting them go up field".

Yeah, suuuuuuure you were Justin.

What do you call a bloke with a small dick?
Just IN!

I hope they crack down on everybody else who swears at the ref. Their defence was soo lame. What on earth were they thinking?

Oh well, thems the breaks, Joel Moon is in my NNRL team so I don't mind too much. Hehe.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • marw
  • Jedhead
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.