Hodges out for most of Season! Link included

Ugh.

Massive chance for Kemp though with the reshuffle iminent.

AAW Hell No! On the flip side, im looking forward to Izzy bringing his game up a knotch. Also a huge chance for Smith to revive his NRL career

I really hope Michaels does not get a run in the centres, at most he should be on the wing! I would like to see Winterstein, Beale or Glenn in the centres there. Or if they are not what Henjack wants maybe give Karl Johnson from comets a run.

This is bullshit!! I'm devastated for Hodgo. Anyone but Michaels!!!

Je$ter said:
Massive loss.

I would do something like:

1. Hoffman/Kemp
2. Winterstein
3. Glenn
4. Folau
5. Yow Yeh

That looks good to me. I'm really keen to see how Beale goes this season should he get his chance.

Terrible News!

But on the upside, im hoping both beale and kemp will now get opportunities in the backline together.

1. Kemp
2. Winterstein
3. Beale
4. Folau
5. Yow Yeh

Gerard Beale is something special.

Glenn would be good in the centres, but I'd much rather him as our starting lock, whether Hodges is in the side or not.

Also I don't know if people are baiting, but how does an injury to Hodges, an outside back, open up an opportunity for Tim Smith, a halfback???

Beale or Copley would go well on the left, and I wouldn't totally against giving Michaels another chance (although I would not prefer it). Maybe even Ben Teo??

I suppose it works out OK for Izzy who can now move back to his favoured right side.

1. Kemp
2. Winterstein
3. Beale/Copley/Michaels/Teo
4. Folau
5. Yow Yeh

1. Hoffman
2. Kemp (left side to Locky's left boot)
3. Winterstein
4. Folau
5. Yow Yeh

But seriously any of those 5 could play in any of those positions

Tough season ahead without Hodgo... beyond his playing ability he is a leader in the team.

Bugger.

Izzy has to stay on the left side because that is his immediate future at the Broncos if he is going to play centre. I'd have Yow Yeh outside of him so we have two threats under the high ball over there.

If Michaels earns his spot then give him a go. Beale and Copley are two other options.

Quite happy with subsbligh's lineup too.

Glenn should stay in the backrow or on the bench.

Why doesn't he just retire. How many years of his career has he been injury free? Everything he does causes an injury.

Nope this is gonna be a season full of Break out stars for Brisbane!

We will break our record for points in a game Thrashing a team worse then we did the knights. We will hit the finals in 2nd Spot And Knock out the Storm in the first round finishing the year with a Premiership over the Cowboys in Thurstons last game for them before he joins us in Lockyers place.

0289.jpg

1. Kemp
2. Yow Yeh
3. Winterstein
4. Folau
5. Copley/Beale/Not Michaels

Active Now

• The Strapper
  • Dexter
  • Dash
  • Ondi
  • NSW stables
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Tristan1990
  • azza.79
  • Financeguy
  • Howie
  • Behind enemy lines
  • broncsgoat
  • Sproj
  • mrtij
  • ozzball
  • bert_lifts
  • johnny plath
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncosarethebest
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.