3.Folau
4.Winterstein
5.Yow Yeh

1.Kemp/Hoffman
2.Winterstein
3.Folau
4.Beale/Copley
5.Yow Yeh

I think it's great that who ever we go with there won't be a bad choice. Except Michaels... He needs some time in the Q Cup.

1. Locky
2. Kemp
3. Folau
4. Winter
5. Yow yeh
6. Wallace
7. Smith

Actually..

1.Kemp
2.Winterstein
3.Folau
4.De Vere
5.Yow Yeh.

:D

Now now if anyone was to make a comeback there is only one worthy.............Scott Minto :mrgreen:

GCBRONCO said:
Now now if anyone was to make a comeback there is only one worthy.............Scott Minto :mrgreen:

MINTO!

1. Minto
2. Minto impersonator
3. Minto's friend
4. Minto's long long evil twin
5. Minto wearing another jersey.

No Minto = No win!

One good thing about Hodges being out, at least we won't be penalised as much.

Kaz said:
One good thing about Hodges being out, at least we won't be penalised as much.

Going by that theory we might as well flick Wallace & Kenny

I'd rather have either Glenn, Michaels, Copley or Beale (so, anyone really) over Winterstein in the centres.

Glenn would be the wrong call IMO. His future hardly will be there and furthermore he is so raw with the D wide out - just doesn't appeal to me at all. Agreed with the poster about this bench position. THAT should be cemented hands down.

On a lighter side without Hodges QLD will win 5 years in a row for sure! NSW will have a hard time breaking that record! Our record without Hodges playing over the past 4 years is GOOD!

Seriously - I reckon its fair game for S Michaels to get a CHANCE... but I reckon this is it. I've already said before I just don't think the Broncs have a place for him and I stand by that, but while he's on contract I don't mind him filling up a job that needs to be done. However no mucking around - if he's trouble out there bring in the young gun.

BTW Hodges is a killer loss... our team looks weak.

lockyer47 said:
On a lighter side without Hodges QLD will win 5 years in a row for sure! NSW will have a hard time breaking that record! Our record without Hodges playing over the past 4 years is GOOD!

Not just because of that, but I just think someone like Tate (before his last injury) or Tonga would be a better choice at centre than Hodges anyway. Someone who can defend really really well (Tate), or someone who can defend well and knows how to set up a winger (Tonga).

Hehehe.... fancy describing Tonga as a good defender...

Hodges is a MASSIVE loss... he is one of the leaders on the field that gives the side a bit of "mongrel"... also his work out of dummy half is extremely important whilst we are short of some size up front... it was pretty noticeable in 2009 that when the broncos were going well there was plenty of metres being made from dummy half by Hodges, Folau and Hunt... could be a different story in 2010 with only one of those players on the park... will be interesting to see how Lockyer goes without his 2 key "go to" men of the past few years (Hunt and Hodges, also to a lesser extent Carroll) not being available out wide... 2010 shapes as an even tougher year for the broncos than the 2009!!

But that said, so many times before the broncos have been written off and some home grown stars have stood up. Will be big pressure for guys like Thaiday to stand up for a full season and play super well. Broncos can definitely not afford many more (if any) major injuries during 2010...

Why not stick Locky in the 13 ala Scott Hill playing for Aus. That way wallace, smith and locky can all play.

Hey cant be worse than smith playing centre,hooker or fullback

Hodges has missed, what, 18 games or something similar through injury/suspension over the past two years? Or maybe more?

Yeah, we'll miss him, but I think some are going OTT about it...

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Howie
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Dash
  • The Strapper
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Ondi
  • broncsgoat
  • Tristan1990
  • Sproj
  • Dexter
  • mrtij
  • ozzball
  • bert_lifts
  • johnny plath
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Battler
  • Mr Fourex
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.