Hodges out for most of Season! Link included

if that happens, this will be the first year in forever where I wont believe. I cant believe we could resort to that no talent asshole

pennywisealfie said:
if that happens, this will be the first year in forever where I wont believe. I cant believe we could resort to that no talent asshole

Dont worry dude we havent signed Rogers.

Classic, they're meant to be professional footballers, not a bunch of amateurs. Didn't the groundsman know to check the grounds for ditches before they started training, not after he fell in one. eusa_think

Either that or theres someone out there whos trying to sabotage our 2010 premiershop hopes. [icon_shady

well it was at the UQ not Red hill so lesson learnt.... Only train at Red Hill

I prefer not to see him as a loss, just an opportunity for one of the kids to stand up and put his name forward for the future.

Hatchy said:
Classic, they're meant to be professional footballers, not a bunch of amateurs. Didn't the groundsman know to check the grounds for ditches before they started training, not after he fell in one. eusa_think

Either that or theres someone out there whos trying to sabotage our 2010 premiershop hopes. [icon_shady

There was no hole, according to the Broncos.

They said the actual quote was "he thought he stepped in a hole, but when he looked back there wasn't a hole and he realised he'd hurt his tendon".

He was just taking off for a sprint and it snapped. Purely bad luck.

Coxy said:
Hatchy said:
he thought he stepped in a hole, but when he looked back there wasn't a hole

Purely bad luck.

Must have been bad luck, cause if Hodges was trying to step through a hole, it's not like he would have been going very quick

Wow, Hodges must have had a big off season this year if he needs 8 months off to recover. At least last year he only needed a couple of weeks for personal use reasons, I mean for personal reasons.

Either add to the topic and take your pot shots else where or gfto all together.

Yes we can live without Hodges, just as long as we're living without Michaels as well.

Has anyone seen Yow Yeh or Winterstien play center before? And were they any good?

Winterstein was originally a centre before playing on the wing.

Glenn is really the only substitute I would really want to have at centre.

1. Yow Yeh
2. Kemp
3. izzy
4. Winter
5. hoffman
6. Locky
7. Wallace

If Hoffman is going to be in the team, he needs to be at fullback.

The beauty of having Hoffman,Kemp,Yow yeh in the team is they can swap thru out the game.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Dexter
  • Gaz
  • Stix
  • Ondi
  • Big Del
  • Waynesaurus
  • xilliun
  • Lurker
  • Xzei
  • Bucking Beads
  • Harry Sack
  • Hurrijo
  • Bish
  • BrentTatesChin
  • bb_gun
  • Jedhead
  • TwoLeftFeet
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.