Hodges out for most of Season! Link included

Coxy said:
Jeba said:
Coxy said:
Jeba said:
Coxy said:
[quote="Jeba":2mbg1jin]Not to mention his 2005 season when he returned to the Broncos. Shit he played well that year too. Had plenty of critics that year as well, including a very vocal bagging of him by the BHQ Crew at Toowoomba which prompted a verbal retaliation from the Hodges family!!!!!

I make that 4 great seasons.

That bagging was in 2003 I think...

Nah definately 2005. It was the first year I moved to Brissie, which was 2005 (I remember because we all drived back to Brisbane via Gatton Maccas). 2003 was still living in Stanvegas!!

For the record, we bagged him because he played fullback that night and absolutely gifted a try to the Raiders. We ended up winning though.

Hmmm, no it was definitely 2003. Because I was bagging him for how much he must be enjoying playing fullback (the so called reason for leaving the Broncos) despite playing centre all through 2002.

No no no!!! In 2003 Hodges was at the Roosters. Actually the Roosters did play a trial in Toowoomba in 2003 but I wasn't watching with you dudes that year, I was lapping it up in the VIP tent.

When we bagged him he was playing for the Broncos.

Well maybe you're thinking of another time because he was playing for the Roosters the day I absolutely harassed him until he gave me the finger and his family asked me how many NRL games I'd played.[/quote:2mbg1jin]

[icon_lol1. Wasn't there for that one! Yeh the "What team do you play for?" backlash came from Justin's brother. Not Justin himself.

Coxy said:
Jeba said:
Coxy said:
Jeba said:
Coxy said:
[quote="Jeba":1tgouf2l]Not to mention his 2005 season when he returned to the Broncos. Shit he played well that year too. Had plenty of critics that year as well, including a very vocal bagging of him by the BHQ Crew at Toowoomba which prompted a verbal retaliation from the Hodges family!!!!!

I make that 4 great seasons.

That bagging was in 2003 I think...

Nah definately 2005. It was the first year I moved to Brissie, which was 2005 (I remember because we all drived back to Brisbane via Gatton Maccas). 2003 was still living in Stanvegas!!

For the record, we bagged him because he played fullback that night and absolutely gifted a try to the Raiders. We ended up winning though.

Hmmm, no it was definitely 2003. Because I was bagging him for how much he must be enjoying playing fullback (the so called reason for leaving the Broncos) despite playing centre all through 2002.

No no no!!! In 2003 Hodges was at the Roosters. Actually the Roosters did play a trial in Toowoomba in 2003 but I wasn't watching with you dudes that year, I was lapping it up in the VIP tent.

When we bagged him he was playing for the Broncos.

Well maybe you're thinking of another time because he was playing for the Roosters the day I absolutely harassed him until he gave me the finger and his family asked me how many NRL games I'd played.[/quote:1tgouf2l]

Has it happened twice then?

Because the time we were all there was his first game back for the Broncos, and his family had a go at us.

I am POSITIVE the time I'm thinking of he was playing for the Roosters.

Coxy said:

You most likely are. When his family had a go at us he was playing for the Broncos.

Jeba said:
Coxy said:

You most likely are. When his family had a go at us he was playing for the Broncos.

His family must be uber sensitive then! [icon_lol1.

It was def his first back for the Broncos.

It was a good day out too. I think that's the day Jeb introduced myself and Lachy to Wayne.

Nashy said:
It was def his first back for the Broncos.

It was a good day out too. I think that's the day Jeb introduced myself and Lachy to Wayne.

Correct. The things I do for you all!!! Although I do believe I got a beer out of it, so we're square as.

Good day that one. MEMMMOOORRRIES. touching frawleys ute etc.

a month? Sorry Hodges but if its a month just rest for the year and see ya in 2011.

jarro65 said:
draggx said:
a month? Sorry Hodges but if its a month just rest for the year and see ya in 2011.

Yep, i agree

i agree too... let him rest so we can unleash our devastating new center pairing of Hodges and Inglis in 2011

3 weeks I would put him in, 4 weeks.... Not so sure that's a bit too close for comfort. I guess we gotta trust the coaching staffs decision on this one.

Does 1 week really make a difference though?? If we lost a few blokes to injury there could be a case of getting him back in.

As soon as he's fit, he'll be back in.

Agree Fozz, but he shouldn't be. He'll be more a hindrance than a help. Just look at Gasnier's first couple of efforts after returning from a 2 year injury.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Broncosgirl
  • Waynesaurus
  • Gaz
  • Strop
  • bert_lifts
  • winslow_wong
  • Kev_Guz
  • heartly87
  • Stix
  • Robboi_321
  • broncsgoat
  • Skyblues87
  • Allo
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosarethebest
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • BroncoFan94
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.