Hoffman's Facebook Comment

A thread could be started about the Spanish Inquisition and it would still end up turning into a Bennett, Boyd and Barba thread...

A thread could be started about the Spanish Inquisition and it would still end up turning into a Bennett, Boyd and Barba thread...

But unlike the inevitable descent into a three B'd layer of hell, nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Last edited:
It wasn't just directed at you. ****, have a cry.
Oh I'm sorry, it must have been a coincidence that you posted that right after my Barba post, prompty followed by a like from the usual suspect, when there had been nothing but Hoffman posts for a while. :thefinger:

Anyway, it's my mistake, I replied to a post without realising it was in the wrong thread, moved it and we can now resume discussing Hoffman's intentions behind his tweets, pictures and FB posts here...

Or a Porthoz V broncos4life thread.....

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.