GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
English was never my strongest subject at school so by all means correct me lol

kingpest

kingpest

QCup Player
Apr 14, 2013
Apologies in advance for the rant but **** me dead those wankers in green shit me to tears. I pop over to the GH Milford thread every now and again to check for articles, etc and we are now the most "despicable" club in the NRL for not allowing Hoffman to break contract but are pushing for the raiders to release milf. 1. He hasn't asked for a release as far as we know (like Milford did) and 2. There is no fucking clause stating if Hoffman does not get given the no. 1 jersey, he may join another club. I just can't stand the naivety and how one sided they are. I get that every clubs supporters will have a bias view in favour of their own club but I'm confident in saying that 90 percent of the people on here can/will admit when the broncos are at fault.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
Apologies in advance for the rant but **** me dead those wankers in green shit me to tears. I pop over to the GH Milford thread every now and again to check for articles, etc and we are now the most "despicable" club in the NRL for not allowing Hoffman to break contract but are pushing for the raiders to release milf. 1. He hasn't asked for a release as far as we know (like Milford did) and 2. There is no fucking clause stating if Hoffman does not get given the no. 1 jersey, he may join another club. I just can't stand the naivety and how one sided they are. I get that every clubs supporters will have a bias view in favour of their own club but I'm confident in saying that 90 percent of the people on here can/will admit when the broncos are at fault.

If the Broncos deny Hoffman a release, I would not be happy about the decision, regardless of whether he has a clause or not. But he hasn't asked for a release, like you said, as far as we know, so how can the Broncos even be denying his release if he hasn't even asked for it? Should they pre-emptively grant any player a release when it looks like they won't be in their preferred position? I guess we should release Milford before he even arrives, seeing as he wants to play fullback. Let's release Oates as it's unlikely he'll get a gig in the back-row at the moment. For that matter, let's just cut anyone who doesn't make the starting 13. I'm sure they'd all like a starting gig, to expect them to just 'play where they best suit the team' is cruel. No wonder people bag the Broncos. FMD.

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013
Apologies in advance for the rant but **** me dead those wankers in green **** me to tears. I pop over to the GH Milford thread every now and again to check for articles, etc and we are now the most "despicable" club in the NRL for not allowing Hoffman to break contract but are pushing for the raiders to release milf. 1. He hasn't asked for a release as far as we know (like Milford did) and 2. There is no ****ing clause stating if Hoffman does not get given the no. 1 jersey, he may join another club. I just can't stand the naivety and how one sided they are. I get that every clubs supporters will have a bias view in favour of their own club but I'm confident in saying that 90 percent of the people on here can/will admit when the broncos are at fault.

The greenhouse seems to have fabricated a scenario to suit their narrative agenda. Hopefully it will make them feel better.

kingpest

kingpest

QCup Player
Apr 14, 2013
I agree that IF Hoffman officially asked for a release because he wasn't happy, it should be granted. I wouldn't want a player in our starting 17 that didn't want to be there. It just shits me how they run our club down constantly over complete bullshit

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
I agree that IF Hoffman officially asked for a release because he wasn't happy, it should be granted. I wouldn't want a player in our starting 17 that didn't want to be there. It just shits me how they run our club down constantly over complete bullshit

Agree completely, but look at their mod greeneyed, can't blame the sheep when the Shepard acts like a tard

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012

LOL ......are you new to Rugby league forums?

Parochial fans are the stable diet .....I know, cause I'm one. :laugh:

Try spending some time in the Merge's site or the Bulldogs ........they make the Canberra shunts sound like Ghandi.

Marty Deutschmann

Marty Deutschmann

NRL Captain
Oct 23, 2013
I agree that IF Hoffman officially asked for a release because he wasn't happy, it should be granted. I wouldn't want a player in our starting 17 that didn't want to be there. It just ****s me how they run our club down constantly over complete bull****

exactly....look at what happened to Norman!

kingpest

kingpest

QCup Player
Apr 14, 2013
LOL ......are you new to Rugby league forums?

Parochial fans are the stable diet .....I know, cause I'm one. :laugh:

Try spending some time in the Merge's site or the Bulldogs ........they make the Canberra shunts sound like Ghandi.

Id rather not, the utter trash I was reading on the GH was enough to make my blood boil, let alone listening to NSW based opinions of the Broncos. Hope our football does the talking next season

john1420

john1420

It's Bronco Time
Contributor
Aug 27, 2008
I agree that IF Hoffman officially asked for a release because he wasn't happy, it should be granted. I wouldn't want a player in our starting 17 that didn't want to be there. It just ****s me how they run our club down constantly over complete bull****

Agree about the release, but without a get-out clause, there should be compensation paid to the Broncos by whichever club picks him up (a la Mr Barba)

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
Probably best for your sanity to steer clear of the Greenhouse. Between delusional public servants whose brains have rotted due to inactivity, snow dwellers and associated misfits, you will be much dumber for having read their drivel.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
funnyanimation8.gif

KingWebcke

KingWebcke

QCup Player
Aug 4, 2013
oh dear, Hoffman had a doozy of a game against PNG last night. The poor kid gets some serious tunnel vision when he has the ball in his hands.

I can sympathise with him since the same thing used to happen to me ... but that is also the reason I spent a good portion of my playing career out on the flank.

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
A few choice quotes from LU:

whall15;9716684;37914 said:
If Hoffman passed that they would've scored.

no name;9716688;16791 said:
That's why Hoffman won't be fullback for the Broncos.
3 on 1 overlap against PNG and still f**ked it up.

I Bleed Maroon;9716788;36045 said:
Hoffman doing his best to prove why he can't be Brisbane's number 1.

no name;9716812;16791 said:
Hoffman to NZ is what Pearce is to NSW

beefstew;9716884;38806 said:
Hoffman proving what an average fullback he is.

Diesel;9716961;41055 said:
Fullback is a weakness for the team, we have two good but not great FB's

beefstew;9717067;38806 said:
We would be a much stronger looking team with Hoffman moving to the left wing and Locke at fullback

Dark Chook;9717113;43123 said:
bit too late to give RTS a run at fullback guess we're stuck with Hoffman. A positional swap should be considered.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Well derr!

It's nice that the rest of the world is catching on finally

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
Watching a replay on 7mate, total deer in the headlights with that overlap.

Funnily enough that's the EXACT same thing Norman would do at 5/8 yet they waffle on about wanting to play their 'natural position' where they completely struggle there yet excel when 'out of position'.

Last edited:

Unread

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • Allo
  • Aldo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Swordfish
  • Bish
  • Brocko
  • Justwin
  • Harry Sack
  • mieko
  • sooticus
  • winslow_wong
  • Manlyman
  • Alec
  • Behind enemy lines
  • FACTHUNT
  • Galah
  • RolledOates
  • kman
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.