Honest Opinions

BuckietheBronc

BuckietheBronc

BRL Player
Feb 26, 2017
This discussion may rub a few fans up the wrong way and I apologise if it does but surely there are some subjects that we consider Taboo or too controversial to discuss.

With that being said, My questions are who do you think in the current Broncos squad is undoubtedly overrated and why?

Who should be dropped and why?

Who should we have never purchased and who should we have never let go?

And is there anyone that seems to get praise for something that you don't think they quite deserve?

This thread is not intended to aggravate anyone I just want to see some honest opinions, we are all adults here and everyone is entitled to their own opinions and views so please be kind and resoect what they may have to say even if you don't agree, Please remain civil and couteous toward each other when responding after all we are all Fans of the Greatest Club in NRL History. THE MIGHTY BRISBANE BRONCOS.

"With friction comes fire"

When McC isn't nailing his kicks out of dummy half (Rare) or tackling like a freak, he is Mediocre with a capital M. Keeping him over Jake Granville was a terrible mistake that the club has already paid dearly for.

Is this @FaithinHook's new account?

1. Ben Hunt is overrated because he can't get repeat sets
2. Ben Hunt should be dropped because he can't get repeat sets
3. We never should have purchased Ben Hunt and we shouldn't have let go of Ash Taylor
4. Ben Hunt deserves no praise!

This guy speaks more better english.

I'm of the opinion that FiH speaks fluent English and possibly has a degree in English literature, which is why it's so impressive that he can consistently make the same grammatical and spelling errors.

I'm of the opinion that FiH speaks fluent English and possibly has a degree in English literature, which is why it's so impressive that he can consistently make the same grammatical and spelling errors.
English is my 4rd speeking

In no order in particular

1. Bogan
2. Drunk Bogan
3 Strayin
4. English

At the moment, its James Roberts. Shows glimpses of what he could be, but all too often he fails to live up to the hype.

giphy.gif

You know the pro-Hunt fans are getting desperate when they start actually believing that tackling efficiency is a more important attribute than kicking efficiency for a Halfback lol.

You know the pro-Taylor fans are getting desperate when they start actually believing that kicking efficiency is a more important attribute than tackling efficiency for a Rugby League Player lol.

You know the pro-Hunt fans are getting desperate when they start actually believing that tackling efficiency is a more important attribute than kicking efficiency for a Halfback lol.
You know the pro-macca fans are getting desparate when they start believing that tackling efficiency is a more important attributes than passing efficiency for a hooker....hey this is fun, let's keep this going...who else have we got

Active Now

• Strop
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncosAlways
  • KateBroncos1812
  • bb_gun
  • lynx000
  • Gaz
  • peter09
  • Scorchie
  • Santa
  • Fitzy
  • Financeguy
  • Battler
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.