How should the club spend 800k?

What's the contract situation with Cotter?
thats a player I wouldn't mind getting in place of Haas as well.

I was suggesting we look at him a few years ago. Doubt you will get him away from Townsville very easily. His value would be soaring now and signing him would probably mean it pushes out Hetherington. I doubt Cotter goes back to 9 now either. I was going to say he's actually a poor mans Brandon Smith, but i actually dont think there is much between them now.

I was suggesting we look at him a few years ago. Doubt you will get him away from Townsville very easily. His value would be soaring now and signing him would probably mean it pushes out Hetherington. I doubt Cotter goes back to 9 now either. I was going to say he's actually a poor mans Brandon Smith, but i actually dont think there is much between them now.
I would probably suggest Cotter is more valuable than Bsmith primarily because he's getting through 80mins at a high work rate, his motor is unbelievable!!

Cotter is what we want Kobe to be, but he needs to get his minutes up to get through the 80mins... he's not there yet, but would be a massive boost if he can get there

Active Now

• Jeza23
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.