SATIRE Humour: Roosters and Politis want Haas + Additional Ramblings of a Weidler Sympathiser

Adzbroncoz

Adzbroncoz

Sep 5, 2021
Hi everyone I’ve been advised by someone who knows his management teamnthat Payne Haas is currently in talks with Nick Politis as they’ve freed up considerable amount of salary cap space with the departures of Cordner, Friend, and the Morris Bros. They see Haas as a future captain and leader of the club and are prepared to offer him $1M+ including third party deals. The draw card is Tedesco and Cordner who have convinced him to join. I’m heard he’s very impressed with the on and off the field opportunities… SBW has played a major role in recruiting him as well from what I’ve heard. He’s filthy about TPJ, Fifita and Walsh leaving.
Watch this space

Hi everyone I’ve been advised by someone who knows his management teamnthat Payne Haas is currently in talks with Nick Politis as they’ve freed up considerable amount of salary cap space with the departures of Cordner, Friend, and the Morris Bros. They see Haas as a future captain and leader of the club and are prepared to offer him $1M+ including third party deals. The draw card is Tedesco and Cordner who have convinced him to join. I’m heard he’s very impressed with the on and off the field opportunities… SBW has played a major role in recruiting him as well from what I’ve heard. He’s filthy about TPJ, Fifita and Walsh leaving.
Watch this space
You should tell Danny Weidler.

Willie Mason and SBW are close advisors to Haas:

“khodr will get the best deal for Haas and his life” , “if the Broncos do not upgrade him to $1M immediately he will end up in the tricolours”.
in other words, it’ll be SBW 2.0

Watch this space

Roosters interested in one of the best props in the game, what else you got for us scoop?

Your underestimating the relationship between Khodr Nasser, SBW and Politis.
Roosters interested in one of the best props in the game, what else you got for us scoop?
I’m just going to leave this here and you’ll come back to this thread once the deal is finalised
980C899C A424 4AF4 B41C 2BA032635634

Watch this space

First post with a new account, seems legit - why would we not believe you?

Brand new account busting out the big inside scoop that ***** us sideways!

trolling much

I’m a diehard broncos fan but sorry Haas is not re signing with Nasser and SBW under his gaurd. It’s just not happening

He’s contracted for 3 more years. Hold him to it. Simple.

don't worry i'm sure the NRL will come down on Politis for attempting to entice Haas to break a contract. the simple fact is that Politis and the Roosters are only permitted to talk to Haas about 2025 and on.

it was good bait ... just a bit late for BHQ to fall for it. probably would have worked 3 months ago

Ok I’m gonna say no more but at least your expectations will be slightly lower

don't worry i'm sure the NRL will come down on Politis for attempting to entice Haas to break a contract. the simple fact is that Politis and the Roosters are only permitted to talk to Haas about 2025 and on.

it was good bait ... just a bit late for BHQ to fall for it. probably would have worked 3 months ago
Nice of Willy to join us to plug his podcast though.

Your underestimating the relationship between Khodr Nasser, SBW and Politis.

I’m just going to leave this here and you’ll come back to this thread once the deal is finalisedView attachment 14997

You're not a good troll at all mate, you come here with a new account and make it sound like you have half a clue about contract negotiations..

Be more subtle next time

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • kiwibronco
  • Fozz
  • Johnny92
  • Strop
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.