SATIRE Humour: Roosters and Politis want Haas + Additional Ramblings of a Weidler Sympathiser

Adam Reynolds couldn’t carry Rabbitohs before Bennett came. And even when he did could barely make it past the prelims with a astute spine consisting with Origin representatives including 1. Latrell Mitchell 6. Cody Walker 9. Damien Cook. And you expect him to carry a wooden spoon caliber them? Lmao I just tried to provide you with an informed rumour with good authority but you guys have complete false hope because of the late season surge which means absolutely nothing. Nothing to play for. We’ve become a basket case club and we expect adam Reynolds who can barely save souffs to save us. We’ve competed against bottom 8 teams and all of a sudden we think we’re improving LOL. Haas knows this Haas knows his potential and he doesn’t want to be a cellar dwellar for life

2% battery left mate, you've got one more good post left in you

Adam Reynolds couldn’t carry Rabbitohs before Bennett came. And even when he did could barely make it past the prelims with a astute spine consisting with Origin representatives including 1. Latrell Mitchell 6. Cody Walker 9. Damien Cook. And you expect him to carry a wooden spoon caliber them? Lmao I just tried to provide you with an informed rumour with good authority but you guys have complete false hope because of the late season surge which means absolutely nothing. Nothing to play for. We’ve become a basket case club and we expect adam Reynolds who can barely save souffs to save us. We’ve competed against bottom 8 teams and all of a sudden we think we’re improving LOL. Haas knows this Haas knows his potential and he doesn’t want to be a cellar dwellar for life
Yet you choose to have Reynolds as your avatar?

Sorry the knights lost mate but this won’t give you guys the 2 points. Good luck with the finals.

I think the OP was expecting more of a panic stricken (even suicidal) reaction to his so called intel. The boys and girls of BHQ are a pretty hardy bunch. We've seen our once great club sink to the pits of hell basically overnight so I think we are pretty well conditioned to bad news whether it is bullshit or not.

Granted, I don't think we've heard the last of the Haas saga. God knows there are greener pastures than playing for the poor ol' Broncos. But if it happens then so be it, life goes on. The sport of RL can change on the flip of a coin and previous assumptions of a certain aspect can be turned on it's head.

BTW, in the future when you are joining a group with a hard hitting headline, try not to mention that you have "inside sources". History has shown that these people tend to be idiots with bad spelling, non existent sentence structure and lack of proofreading. You know the type, a bit like you.

Adam Reynolds couldn’t carry Rabbitohs before Bennett came. And even when he did could barely make it past the prelims with a astute spine consisting with Origin representatives including 1. Latrell Mitchell 6. Cody Walker 9. Damien Cook.

I'm so confused by this comment. For starters, Latrell joined the Rabbitohs 12 months after Bennett did.

Secondly, Reynolds has been a winner since the moment he entered the NRL.

Between 2008 & 2011, the Bunnies didn't make the finals once. Reynolds debuted in 2012 and they went on to make the finals in 4 consecutive years, including a premiership in 2014. In fact there's only been 2 seasons in Reynolds entire 10 year career where his team missed the 8.

That's strange... I could have sworn Bennett wasn't the coach for their premiership in 2014 with him at halfback....

On another note, **** I hope we don't spend big on Haas. Yes he is a future immortal (although someone better ask him how many immortals changed clubs in their careers, they made their clubs, that's what made them immortal) but forwards are always replaceable. Will they do it as well as Haas? **** no, but if we want to spend big it should be on our spine regardless how good he is. Every team in the top 4 the last 10 years has shown this with the cowboys and titans be ikng other examples of where not to spend your salary cap...

Total bullshit story
Who's your sources can you find them in a isle at Woolies? Or do they cost you 50c at the bakery?

The roosters selling points for when they can even offer a contract to Payne..
Tedesco won't even be the NSW fullback by 2025
Chance Manu wont be there
JWH will be gone
Who knows if Keary will last til then
Tupou will be 33
They will probably do to Walker what they did to flannogan
Suali will probably be in rugby for the 27 world up
Plenty of juniors coming through...

For the next 10 years there is more upside in brisbane than the roosters

I think this guy is right. Hass wants to go back to the Roosters and join the rest of his Roosters mates such a walker and Sualli... oh wait. They don't have juniors.

Oops.

It’s Father’s Day dude, go and give your dad a hug. You do know who your daddy is, yeah?

Nick has said absolutely zip about Haas. This is both from professional business and semi personal point.

I don't see why you guys are so offended by this? Why every time there's a rumour, people get the shits? If Payne Haas is now in the Khoder Nasser camp, I'd say that spells a bit of trouble for us, yeah?

Your underestimating the relationship between Khodr Nasser, SBW and Politis.

I’m just going to leave this here and you’ll come back to this thread once the deal is finalisedView attachment 14997

Okay so it’s a picture of the 3 in a cafe.

Is Haas wearing an invisibility cloak or meant to be turning up? If not, then I don’t see what the point of the picture is.

It’s not exactly news these people have a good relationship.

Okay so it’s a picture of the 3 in a cafe.

Is Haas wearing an invisibility cloak? If not, then I don’t see what the point of the picture is.
I think Payne’s dyed his hair blonde.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bish
  • FACTHUNT
  • bazza
  • big k
  • Sproj
  • Battler
  • RolledOates
  • Johnny92
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • Skyblues87
  • Foordy
  • Galah
  • BroncoFan94
  • Culhwch
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • Matheos
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.