SATIRE Humour: Roosters and Politis want Haas + Additional Ramblings of a Weidler Sympathiser

I don't see why you guys are so offended by this? Why every time there's a rumour, people get the shits? If Payne Haas is now in the Khoder Nasser camp, I'd say that spells a bit of trouble for us, yeah?

because it's adding to the talk

talk gets construed or manipulated by the interested parties and suddenly if everyone is talking about it, it starts carrying weight and it starts to become real and something to be used by player managers

I'd be very curious if we had alternate dimensions where no one talked or speculated about player movements, how many players would actually move or be paid as much as they are

I think Payne’s dyed his hair blonde.

Maybe he’s invisible? I feel like it’s one of those alien confirmation type of photos, no idea what the claimant is seeing but they are adamant it’s there.

who cares, if Haas ends up leaving the world will keep turning. could see him being a JWH replacement tbh.

As long as whichever team poaches him don’t get away with the usual ‘less’ salary garbage.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • GCBRONCO
  • Lurker
  • Spooky1013
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Culhwch
  • Dash
  • Harry Sack
  • MrMoore
  • Kev_Guz
  • Foordy
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Sproj
  • Fatboy
  • something
  • Wolfie
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Xzei
  • broncoscope
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.