SATIRE Humour: Roosters and Politis want Haas + Additional Ramblings of a Weidler Sympathiser

Imagine your life being SO SAD you spend your sunday going onto an opposition teams fan page to pretend you're a fan and try to get a reaction. I mean honestly, you either need a root, a better divorce lawyer or to finish high school, bcos one of those 3 areas have impacted you on a severe level.... It's sad but funny at the same time...

Is it really that far fetched.

Why hasn't haas signed an extension yet?

They need someone to replace JWH.

Is it really that far fetched.

Why hasn't haas signed an extension yet?

They need someone to replace JWH.

1. because he still has 3 years to run on his contract (which we reportedly recently upgraded significantly)
2. because he doesn't want his current manager to get 7% of this deal
3. maybe he's still negotiating, trying to get more money/years

even if he doesn't want to be with us anymore ... he can't talk with any club about any year prior to 2025. unless we give him permission, which hasn't been given

Tired Kevin James GIF by TV Land

Your in the denial phase like Haas… My sources are extremely reliable. Politis doesn’t miss. Haas has the opportunity win half a dozen competitions with the tricolours. Heck they’ll even make him a shareholder of Ford city motors! What I do know is there’ll be three stripes on his jersey, and I’m telling u I’m the most guyted
Imagine your life being SO SAD you spend your sunday going onto an opposition teams fan page to pretend you're a fan and try to get a reaction. I mean honestly, you either need a root, a better divorce lawyer or to finish high school, bcos one of those 3 areas have impacted you on a severe level.... It's sad but funny at the same time...

1. because he still has 3 years to run on his contract (which we reportedly recently upgraded significantly)
2. because he doesn't want his current manager to get 7% of this deal
3. maybe he's still negotiating, trying to get more money/years

even if he doesn't want to be with us anymore ... he can't talk with any club about any year prior to 2025. unless we give him permission, which hasn't been given
The day SBW walked out on the bulldogs contracts mean absolutely nothing. A club won’t keep an unhappy player. Look at Klemmer leaving the Bulldogs. You simply can’t stand in the way if you don’t fork up the greens. And in this case the greens are not available because we bought overrated duds like Brenko Lee who offer no upside and Adam Reynolds who is walking on one hamstring.. just saying that’s why the Rabbits let him go

Your in the denial phase like Haas… My sources are extremely reliable. Politis doesn’t miss. Haas has the opportunity win half a dozen competitions with the tricolours. Heck they’ll even make him a shareholder of Ford city motors! What I do know is there’ll be three stripes on his jersey, and I’m telling u I’m the most guyted

I won't miss either if you keep talking shit

The day SBW walked out on the bulldogs contracts mean absolutely nothing. A club won’t keep an unhappy player. Look at Klemmer leaving the Bulldogs. You simply can’t stand in the way if you don’t fork up the greens. And in this case the greens are not available because we bought overrated duds like Brenko Lee who offer no upside and Adam Reynolds who is walking on one hamstring.. just saying that’s why the Rabbits let him go

he can't negotiate with anyone but us for any year prior to 2025 ...

now take you trolling back to the Roosters forum (or what ever team you actually support) ... it was amusing at first, now just getting annoying

Who cares. Broncos will be fine either way.
If he stays, we know he is loyal and will be a club man for life. If he breaks contract and leaves, then good riddance, go peddle your nonsense elsewhere or back it up with evidence.

All I’m gonna say is nobody knows who I am but everybody knows me at the same time.

Arey is one of the form hbs in the comp rn and prob the best signing we could have realistically have made. Also, lol at people panning our minimum, or near minimum wage signings (brenko). Who gives a shit that we’ve signed some roster filler.

Adam Reynolds couldn’t carry Rabbitohs before Bennett came. And even when he did could barely make it past the prelims with a astute spine consisting with Origin representatives including 1. Latrell Mitchell 6. Cody Walker 9. Damien Cook. And you expect him to carry a wooden spoon caliber them? Lmao I just tried to provide you with an informed rumour with good authority but you guys have complete false hope because of the late season surge which means absolutely nothing. Nothing to play for. We’ve become a basket case club and we expect adam Reynolds who can barely save souffs to save us. We’ve competed against bottom 8 teams and all of a sudden we think we’re improving LOL. Haas knows this Haas knows his potential and he doesn’t want to be a cellar dwellar for life

Active Now

• Foordy
  • FACTHUNT
  • winslow_wong
  • Bucking Beads
  • Midean
  • Sproj
  • Old Mate
  • Bish
  • Galah
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.