Hunt officially to Union

If the fast bowler wanted to see the world, why didn't he consider backpacking?

He will never return to the Broncos - he sees himself as a 'big city type' and will end up in one of the Sydney profile teams or Melbourne.

Going to union allows him to break that contract as well and then return to League, without feeling as though he is betraying the Broncos.
It won't be to Red Hill though.

He is a young guy who will find that life away can be tough. Within two years he will be back in Australia citing the homesick chestnut.

He had too much adulation piled on him at a very young age - didn't Wayne describe him as the best young talent he had ever coached? He is still growing up in public.

Regarding loyalty and the flawed theory of developing and nurturing young players, please refer to the 'Instant Squad' thread.

dont blame the players when they get bigger money offers from other clubs or other codes, blame the nrl and the cap. i seem to remember bruno saying that we could pay our players 7 million a year or something, imagine the team we would have with that, and the crowds they would draw everywhere they went, if it was to watch a great rugby league team play or hopefull that thier team can beat them or both. Dominant clubs create massive interest in a sport.

Hey Karmichael, how many people can you fit in a toilet at the Alhambra Lounge?

origin_lead_t350.jpg

OXY-351 said:
Hey Karmichael, how many people can you fit in a toilet at the Alhambra Lounge?

origin_lead_t350.jpg

LOL!

How many ***** can you fit in your mouth at once K?

origin_lead_t350.jpg

That's pretty harsh.

Hunt has been one of my favourite Broncos ever, mainly because of his talk and his enthusiasm. When the chips were down it was always Hunt doing the back-slapping and geeing the team up. That sort of player is the glue a team needs and I don't see it being easy to replace, let alone his absolute safety as a fullback. Hoffman looks like a goer though.

Harsh maybe, but his attitude and behaviour off the field has been deteriorating in the last couple of years and I'm glad he's going.

Hey Karmichael, how many wins has NSW had in the last four years?

origin_lead_t350.jpg

Did anyone see Bruno on Channel 10 news say something about K playing against us next year & that he's very disappointed about it? Not sure if I heard right or not.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.