Hypothetical: Who would you trade with Souths?

Would still give my left nut for Reynolds though....... ^^^^

Last edited:
Under this hypothetical with all contracts void the value of most players would be dictated by their most recent 1-3 years. So Murray and Cook wouldn't be bargains, nor could we use Bird's 700-750k contract value to offset a player who is genuinely worth that. I think we're too stacked in the forwards and should move someone on to make a pathway for Carrigan.

Cook in for McCullough.
How that's funded would depend on whether the rumoured players are looking to follow Bennett or not. If they're going to leave anyway I'd do TPJ and Roberts for Graham and Doueihi and just pocket the change for a rainy day. If they want to stay I'd still bring in the same guys but move on Su'a and Bird instead. Souths benefit from this swap probably as much as we do but I feel like we're overspending on our pack and will continue to lose guys like Arrow that emerge unless we have spots on the bench that aren't already sewn up.

If Seibold comes in 2020, looking at the off contract players, he could just say **** it and have the most insane attacking spine to ever step foot on an NRL field

1. Barba
6. Milford
7. Johnson
9. Cook

14. Kniko

If Seibold comes in 2020, looking at the off contract players, he could just say **** it and have the most insane attacking spine to ever step foot on an NRL field

1. Barba
6. Milford
7. Johnson
9. Cook

14. Kniko
2,3,4,5,8,10,11,12,13 would all need to be Tonie Carroll for this to ever work

I'd settle for just half a dozen Tonie Carrolls.

Last edited:
Boyd, Bird, McCullough

Inglis, Allan, Cook

1. Corey Allan
2. Corey Oates
3. Greg Inglis
4. James Roberts
5. Jamayne Isaako
6. Anthony Milford
7. Sean O'Sullivan
8. Matthew Lodge
9. Damien Cook
10. Josh McGuire
11. Jaydn Su'a
12. Matt Gillett
13. Tevita Pangai Junior
17. Joe Ofahengaue

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Foordy
  • Mr Fourex
  • Shane Tronc
  • LittleDavey
  • MrTickyMcG
  • bazza
  • Organix
  • Broncosgirl
  • Brocko
  • BroncoFan94
  • Morkel
  • Nerd
  • broncsgoat
  • winslow_wong
  • bb_gun
  • Xzei
  • Waynesaurus
  • pennywisealfie
  • marw
... and 26 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.