I hate the media!

Clintos

Clintos

State of Origin Rep
Apr 8, 2008
Now the media is digging up old news to bring the game into disrepute.

Former NRL star and rugby league television personality Matthew Johns has responded to an allegation of sexual misconduct while he was a player with Cronulla seven years ago.

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/st ... 77,00.html

[icon_non [icon_thumbs_do

*Edit - I just realised that I didn't add the link.

That is a disgrace. 7 years ago FFS!!!!!!

You are right Clintos, the media is a joke.

If they have found new evidence then they should say so. Bringing it up again 7 years after the event occurs isn't fair on all parties involved.

Where's the misconduct? It was consensual.

If she wants to get towelled up by 2 or 3 guys that's her business and the guys business.

What a load of crap this is in the media.

Matty looked totally different tonight. (He must have been sober.)

For a second, I thought he was going to pretend to cry.

I am disappointed that the ABC has stooped to this level. Four Corners is a wonderful program and this rubbish is not worthy of it. If the crux of the matter is that the woman has "emotional trauma" and there's no further criminal matters to be investigated, then this story is nothing but a headline grabbing trip through the gutter.

Don't worry, this story will be buried after this weekend with current players doing stupid shit.

The woman says she had group sex with several Cronulla players at a Christchurch hotel and it had left her with psychological damage.

Maybe you should close your legs then you dumb slut.

FMD some people are stupid.

Its just a smear campaign on rugby league
PROOF....
Charmyne Palavi is going to be on it as well

I love the media.

Without the media, these forums would be bare.

Rugby league players should be sitting at home twiddling their thumbs. They shouldn't put themselves in the position where anyone sees them out in public

rissi_gurl said:
Its just a smear campaign on rugby league
PROOF....

Thats Charmyne chick is such a pain. She was on Kyle and Jackie O a couple of months back when the brett stewart thing happened..I think. She was going on about how she knows girls who have group sex with footy players and they do this and they do that...however she kept reassuring that she only sleeps with one at a time and that seems perfectly fine. Fucking slut.

I think group sex is feral but if it was consentual then there isn't aything wrong with it legally.

I'm not so angry with the media as I am with this woman. If it really was all consensual, and she just feels "degraded" by what she took part in, that is her problem. People need to take responsibility for their actions and not drag others through the mud again years later just for a bit of publicity.

Bella that's all true. The reason I have contempt for the media in these things is that they should know exactly what you said, and they do, yet they choose to splash it all over the news because people lap it up.

Like last night, I was fkn disgusted with Channel 9 showing the footage of he 2 school girls fighting (well one was beating the shit out of the other). 9 was all sanctimonious about "how could someone film this and not intervene", but they are happy to show the footage over and over and over. If they meant a word of what they said, they would not show the footage. They are just lowlifes imo.

Playboy Bunny said:
[quote="rissi_gurl":3rvqn3yf]Its just a smear campaign on rugby league
PROOF....

Thats Charmyne chick is such a pain. She was on Kyle and Jackie O a couple of months back when the brett stewart thing happened..I think. She was going on about how she knows girls who have group sex with footy players and they do this and they do that...however she kept reassuring that she only sleeps with one at a time and that seems perfectly fine. **** slut.

I think group sex is feral but if it was consentual then there isn't aything wrong with it legally.[/quote:3rvqn3yf]

She is disgusting!
I heard that interview...I never had an opinion of her until then... I was appalled not by the things she said but how she said it....So vulgar she has no class whatsoever!

Active Now

• Alec
  • Volvo Driver
  • Painin the Haas
  • GCBRONCO
  • Johnny92
  • The Strapper
  • Bish
  • Mister Wright
  • BroncosAlways
  • Lurker
  • azza.79
  • bazza
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Big Del
  • achievedrap
  • Allo
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.