I was told during the game, how unlady like I was

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
All I was doing was cheering the team. [icon_shru

My reply was proof how unlady like I am. [icon_lol1. :oops:

HAHA!

I was once told by some old bogan Manly fan that my friend and I should leave because "women don't belong at the football, they belong in the kitchen".

a423_bm.gif

I must admit I'd have prefered it if the Raiders fan 2 rows across could have cut out the 'c' and 'f' words as I had a 10 yr old with me, but meh, thats going to the footy for ya!.

My lil nepwhew thought it was hilarious anway lol

haha... that's top notch...

Down here i'm pretty much told that on a daily basis. Although i dress it up a bit these days and aren't so unlady like in that way, well more bogan then unlady like (wats wrong with footy shorts and a bonds singlet i don't know)... But the obsanities flow out of me at times.... they get worse when i go home for a while, just abit of a country habit i think.

Lol... I think guys should get over the fact that chicks like footy these days... I must admit that pretty much all the blokes on this forum have no problems with it and I think enjoy that the girls get into it. There aren't as many skankish girls at the football as they used to be... thats a good thing right? But what the hell is 'acting like a woman' supposed to mean anymore?? This isn't 1950...

And whose to say that we can't be in the kitchen AND go to the footy as well. We're very good at multi-tasking you know...

bronco_babe77 said:
Lol... I think guys should get over the fact that chicks like footy these days... I must admit that pretty much all the blokes on this forum have no problems with it and I think enjoy that the girls get into it. There aren't as many skankish girls at the football as they used to be... thats a good thing right? But what the hell is 'acting like a woman' supposed to mean anymore?? This isn't 1950...

And whose to say that we can't be in the kitchen AND go to the footy as well. We're very good at multi-tasking you know...
You've clearly never been to a game at Cronulla!

Roosters fans are the worst, I've sat behind some super feral blokes and they turn around and make rude gestures "suck on this c#ck" etc etc etc.....as their genius come backs to us female footy supporters enjoying a game. YUCK!

Lol!! Something different in the water up here in Brissy then...

Lol - I'll keep that in mind if I ever go down to Sydney to watch a game....

Sounds bad haha!!

personally i would prefer to be sitiing around 100's of women footy fans instead of men. My gf cheers louder than everyone around us.

Everytime I yelled out something yesterday people looked around at me. Usually a bloke who for some unknown reason brought his infant son with him. And I mean would've been a few weeks old MAX.

And just a bit away from them, a couple brought their infant TWINS to the game.

I don't get it. Don't get it AT ALL. That's child abuse IMO.

working at ANZ stadium i see that all the time. And they dont allow strollers in the seating area so alot of ppl get upset that their 2 month old has to be on their lap.
I just wish i could say them what the hell are you doing here with the winter cold air and youve got a newborn?

Exactly! If I was going to take an infant to a footy game, it'd be a local Q Cup game so you could take the pram in, park on the hill and be able to come and go easily.

Seriously seriously seriously don't understand why people would take kids under 3 to an NRL game at Suncorp.

Bad enough taking a 7-8yo to a footy game, the attention span of a gnat, it's great taking kids to the QCup game cos then they just run around like mad things.

I waited until the kids were about 4 before I took them to a game. They were excited at first (Flick actually thought it was all over after they finished warm up [icon_lol1. ) but were bored about 15 mins in. Most probably because they've never gone to a winning game and haven't got to scream and use their flags much [icon_thumbs_do

But yeah, I don't agree with the newborn thing at the game - at least if you took them, don't expect people to be all quiet around them.

The potential jokes here are endless, I'm leaving the thread.

P.S. Chix have a place at the footy....getting me a beer!

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Bish
  • Galah
  • Culhwch
  • Mister Wright
  • Jedhead
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.