I was told during the game, how unlady like I was

Hammo said:
Whatever makes you feel good sweetheart. What's for dinner love?

Anthrax & cyanide soup.

I've eaten so none for me.

And prepare to provide relations when requested.

I shouldn't have to request. A good woman knows the trick to keeping her man happy is to have a hot meal, his slippers and his urges ready to be cured, as soon as he walks through the door.

Oh man, you boys are asking for it... haha [icon_lol1.

I know you two ladies won't be on BHQ, by the time Mr Long and Mr BB77 get home. You will be wearing an apron, at the front door with their respective pipes and cold beers.

Less you feel the wrath.

Mr BB is home right now.... with the tiles and wine I asked him to pick up for me on his way home.

LOL...this thread is so hilarious and TRUE!

Excuse me, I'm in the middle of cooking a stir fry for dinner

bronco_babe77 said:
Mr BB is home right now.... with the tiles and wine I asked him to pick up for me on his way home.

Did he thank you for the meal? And check, he may need a top up of that wine.

Haha - I've had the last 5 days off cooking... the kitchen he bought me is still being installed.

Nah, seriously, I am an old fashioned housewife in many ways.... not all.... I just find this thread so hilarious!

This thread has changed. [icon_lol1.

bronco_babe77 said:
well trained icon_thumbs_u

Housewife to me implies that is all one can do. Which is so untrue of most. I personally find it a degrading word for a woman to call herself a 'housewife' [icon_shru We are not married to the house eusa_think
I also hate the words 'hubby and the missus'. [icon_frown 'My better half or the other half' [icon_non Shudder [icon_lol1.

Coxy said:
Everytime I yelled out something yesterday people looked around at me. Usually a bloke who for some unknown reason brought his infant son with him. And I mean would've been a few weeks old MAX.

And just a bit away from them, a couple brought their infant TWINS to the game.

I don't get it. Don't get it AT ALL. That's child abuse IMO.

I remember having a heated argument about a year ago on here with some completely insane woman (I think her user name was Bindii or something) who thought there was nothing wrong with taking her baby to a footy game...2 days after leaving the hostpital. [icon_shru What the HELL is wrong with those people?

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Johnny92
  • barker
  • Foordy
  • cento
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.