If you hate the Titans now?

Scotty said:
Boofhead said:
Hate Thy Neighbour - Enough said.

P.S. Broncos Fans = Golf clapping grannies who only rear their head out to support their team if they are in the Grand Final.

Is this a poor attempt at a bait or a tits fan with sand in his vagina?

Whether or not he has sand in his vagina, it's possibly the worst bait in history.

Titans averaged 18328 to their games this year, and over 20,000 Broncos fans reared their heads out to support their team in a Monday night game against the Sharks when they got smacked 56-0 the week before.

Another example of the Titans failing at life.

Titans havent been in the comp for 21 years tho, so dont have that kind of fan base to get to games

They also didn't piss off half their population either...

QUEENSLANDER said:
Titans havent been in the comp for 21 years tho, so dont have that kind of fan base to get to games

And Queenslander sleeps with the enemy once again!!

BTW you sound like a typical dumb-arse Titans fan too. The Gold Coast came into the comp the same year as we did.

wow thats reaching lol! How many ppl do u think live on the coast who would normally go for the titans, but have supported the broncos while there was no coast team, and havent switched back to supporting the coast. Bag out a team all u want but try use some common sense mate

QUEENSLANDER said:
wow thats reaching lol! How many ppl do u think live on the coast who would normally go for the titans, but have supported the broncos while there was no coast team, and havent switched back to supporting the coast. Bag out a team all u want but try use some common sense mate

There'd be plenty but the point I was making was to rebutt the argument that Broncos fans only turn out when their team is winning Grand Finals. Considering our crowd averages for the last 3 years are higher than that of 2006 as well, yeh Titans fail.

Queenslander's got you again Jeb. I don't know he does it.

I don't like or dislike the Titans but I think they have done a pretty good job to get the crowd's they have got so far the trick is to keep them coming back if/when times get tough on the field.

LOL the usual suspects at it again. He says suck suck, he says yes please!

Silence said:
Queenslander's got you again Jeb. I don't know he does it.

Its pretty easy really, just use common sense [icon_razz1 [icon_lol1.

not everyone can turncoat as easily as u. Maybe in the years that passed without a coast team supporters grew to love the broncos for example and then couldnt turn their back on the team they love when the coast reentered.

The Rock said:
QUEENSLANDER said:

How do you know these people started supporting another club? [icon_shru

And even if they did, why wouldn't they switch back to the coast when they came in?

You're either a supporter of the club or you're not - They over the years you'd think they would have built a big enough fan base, but unless they are bandwagoners, I don't see any reason why they would not revert back to supporting their Coastal team again when they came back in.

I too can't wait for Origin.

QUEENSLANDER said:
not everyone can turncoat as easily as u. Maybe in the years that passed without a coast team supporters grew to love the broncos for example and then couldnt turn their back on the team they love when the coast reentered.

+1 It is easy to say when you are from Sydney and support a Brisbane team and also turncoated on QLD to go for NSW that is easy to just barrack for whomever without having trouble changing.

where do the titans get all their money from, are they excempt from the cap?? they have signed two more players ..
marshall chalk ( very good player) and riley brown...????? [icon_shru

Christ, the broncos have got more superstars in their team, so why are the Titans supposedly over the cap? And I would hardly think they'd be paying a lot of money for either of those players.

Emma said:
Christ, the broncos have got more superstars in their team, so why are the Titans supposedly over the cap? And I would hardly think they'd be paying a lot of money for either of those players.
They just seem to be signing players all the time .......

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Bucking Beads
  • Jazza
  • Santa
  • whykickamoocow
  • Battler
  • Brocko
  • DrGee
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Harry Sack
  • Financeguy
  • ivanhungryjak
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Galah
  • Gaz
  • TimWhatley
  • Manofoneway
  • broncs30
  • theshed
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.