If you were broncos coach

If I was the Broncos coach... I'd still not listen to the fans
A++ would read again. Would you like to contribute to the thread in a tangible way or?

1. James Tedesco
2. Daniel Tupou
3. Latrell Mitchell
4. Joseph Manu
5. Matt Ikuvalu
6. Luke Keary
7. Cooper Cronk
8. Zane Tetevano
9. Victor Radley
10.Siosiua Taukeiaho
11.Boyd Cordner
12.Angus Crichton
13.Isaac Liu
14.Mitchell Aubusson
15.Lindsay Collins
16.Poasa Faamausili
17.Nat Butcher

1. Bird
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Roberts
5. Boyd
6. Milford
7. SoS
8. Lodge
9. Macca
10. Offa
11. Fafita
12. Gillett
13. Carrigen

14. Kniko
15. TPJ
16. Haas
17. Sua

Su'a, unless you're telling him to pack his bags.
He’s a bit the same as Isaako to be honest, in average form. His problem is there’s plenty of people to take his position.

So, intentionally omitted, but don’t want him to leave. Just want him to go back to QCup and get some form and fitness.

A++ would read again. Would you like to contribute to the thread in a tangible way or?
Sure. I certainly wouldn't be dropping players who had no fault in our loss. I'd definitely not be giving the fullback spot to the player who has put us under more unnecessary pressure than anyone else this season. I'd probably watch a few of the young players who I've named before naming them too.

Sure. I certainly wouldn't be dropping players who had no fault in our loss. I'd definitely not be giving the fullback spot to the player who has put us under more unnecessary pressure than anyone else this season. I'd probably watch a few of the young players who I've named before naming them too.
So you would make no changes to the side? Cool if so but that's all you really need to say.

Next 2-3 years

Isaako but look for someone better or promote from within Farnworth or Niu when ready.

Perese he'll kill it.

Staggs, Roberts can go.

Bird, needs to get his head in the game more.

Oates or Farnworth, wouldn't struggle too hard to keep Oates if he wants big money.

Tannah Boyd combo with Fifita should work in the NRL

Dearden

Lodge

Macca or get some one better

Pangai

Fifita

Sua

Carrigan

Flegler

Haas

Bullemore

Nikorima

It’s the safest bet going that you’d keep Boyd at fullback though.
I already named who I'd have at fullback last year. Spoiler alert, genius. It wasn't Boyd. Again, my entire point which can't get through a few of your thick skulls is that (And this has changed recently) he has not been the reason for our losses. The criticism wasn't deserved. It is now because he's been terrible.

Also what are you betting? Can I point you to last years round 11 thread?
1 Kodi Nikorima can do what he does best. Run and back players up. Never kick again. If this doesn't work he goes
2 Corey Oates
3 James Roberts
4 Darius Boyd
5 Jamayne Isaako gets replaced by Kahu when he returns
6 Anthony Milford
7 Todd Murphy/Sam Scarlett/Troy Dargan name two of them and see who performs. Let them earn the spot
8 Matt Lodge
9 Andrew McCullough
10 Joe Ofahengaue moves to the bench when McGuire returns
11 Jack Bird
12 Jaydn Sua moves to the bench when Gillett returns
13 Tevita Pangai Jr.

14 Sam Thaiday
15 Korbin Sims
16 Sam Tagatese will be replaced by Ofahengaue
17 Todd Murphy/Sam Scarlett/Troy Dargan whichever half performs better gets the spot and this bench player is replace by Sua

Last edited:
Next 2-3 years

Isaako but look for someone better or promote from within Farnworth or Niu when ready.

Perese he'll kill it.

Staggs, Roberts can go.

Bird, needs to get his head in the game more.

Oates or Farnworth, wouldn't struggle too hard to keep Oates if he wants big money.

Tannah Boyd combo with Fifita should work in the NRL

Dearden

Lodge

Macca or get some one better

Pangai

Fifita

Sua

Carrigan

Flegler

Haas

Bullemore

Nikorima

You'd get rid of Milford and still keep McCullough?

You'd get rid of Milford and still keep McCullough?

No one better at the moment, we got a couple of young guys coming through who might be able to do it otherwise pinch another one from the Storm because I don't think Turpin is the answer either.

Macca wouldn't be playing 80, just taking some sting out of the attack then Nikorima comes on.

1. James Tedesco
2. Daniel Tupou
3. Latrell Mitchell
4. Joseph Manu
5. Matt Ikuvalu
6. Luke Keary
7. Cooper Cronk
8. Zane Tetevano
9. Victor Radley
10.Siosiua Taukeiaho
11.Boyd Cordner
12.Angus Crichton
13.Isaac Liu
14.Mitchell Aubusson
15.Lindsay Collins
16.Poasa Faamausili
17.Nat Butcher

Ha ha! Dick

I already named who I'd have at fullback last year. Spoiler alert, genius. It wasn't Boyd. Again, my entire point which can't get through a few of your thick skulls is that (And this has changed recently) he has not been the reason for our losses. The criticism wasn't deserved. It is now because he's been terrible.

Also what are you betting? Can I point you to last years round 11 thread?
2019 Update
1 Jack Bird
2 Corey Oates
3 James Roberts
4 Darius Boyd (His kick returns would be shit on the wing too)
5 Jamayne Isaako (Would be getting dropped for Kennar this week)
6 Anthony Milford (If he does nothing again this week, Niko will be our starting 6 instead)
7 Tom Deardon (I'm desperate and he can kick a ball)
8 Matt Lodge
9 Andrew McCullough (Despite what the geniuses here think,he's still better than our other options)
10 Tevita Pangai (Short bursts, on the single condition that if he does anything stupid he's off)
11 Alex Glenn (Would have Fifita start every few weeks)
12 Matt Gillett
13 Shaun Fensom (Just defend and run hard, that's all we need)

14 Kodi Nikorima (Replace Macca with ten to go in each half)
15 Payne Haas
16 Thomas Flegler
17 David Fifita

18 Richie Kennar
19 Patrick Carrigan

Dropped
Jaydn Su'a, Joe Ofahengaue because they're both lazy and don't deserve a spot.

On thin ice
Darius Boyd to be replaced with Kotoni Staggs
Jamayne Isaako to be replaced with Kennar
Anthony Milford to be replaced with Nikorima
Tevita Pangai to be replaced with Carrigan or the post from last years Cowboys game

I'd also be on the phone to Edene Gebbie from the Wynnum Manly Seagulls and telling Flegler that murder is legal now.

Last edited:
1. James Tedesco
2. Daniel Tupou
3. Latrell Mitchell
4. Joseph Manu
5. Matt Ikuvalu
6. Luke Keary
7. Cooper Cronk
8. Zane Tetevano
9. Victor Radley
10.Siosiua Taukeiaho
11.Boyd Cordner
12.Angus Crichton
13.Isaac Liu
14.Mitchell Aubusson
15.Lindsay Collins
16.Poasa Faamausili
17.Nat Butcher

How do we keep them under our salary cap?

I'd also be on the phone to Edene Gebbie from the Wynnum Manly Seagulls and telling Flegler that murder is legal now.
Agree on Gebbie, looks an absolute gun, but was told by @1910 that due to the top 30 squad you can't draft in others outside of that which sucks. So 2020 maybe for him

Last edited:
Am I wrong or were we running with 29 players prior to Savelio leaving, giving us 28 now?

2020 and beyond. Get a decent 9, 7 & 1 because we're not winning shit until that happens.

This year.......
Boyd & Isaako to do the swap set up the Roosters did with RTS & Mini.
Put more than 1 bloody Prop / middle forward on the bench
Strip Boyd of the captaincy.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Bucking Beads
  • Bish
  • Fitzy
  • winslow_wong
  • Rah88
  • Broncosgirl
  • Sproj
  • Justwin
  • broncsgoat
  • Mister Wright
  • the_next
  • broncos4life
  • Xzei
  • Allo
  • Morkel
  • Jazza
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.