Intrust Super Cup 2014

Hunters score back to back tries to sail to a 22-12 lead.

Big break by #15 Minoga before Pandia runs back down the blind and hands it off to Tu'u to score.

54 minutes gone.

Tikinau scores in the corner for the Dolphins. Bit of a slice of luck for the Dolphins as the video referee had an inconclusive angle to rule from, but the touchy was happy with it and it was poetic because Benson from PNG slammed Tikinau's head into the ground after it was over.

Georgetown with another important goal.

22-18 PNG, 59 gone.

Last edited:
Lol at the ref in the Ch9 game. Almost like he was a last minute substitute from one of the linesmen or something.

Lol at the ref in the Ch9 game. Almost like he was a last minute substitute from one of the linesmen or something.
He runs the line at most Broncos games, doesn't he?

They're going to be hard to stop this year.

I was surprised at that result. I thought they would get flogged.

He's probably the most experienced ref in the ISC. And regularly runs the line in NRL as has been mentioned.

Having said that he's a shit ref.

I was surprised at that result. I thought they would get flogged.

Hunters will be very good this year, at home, and in away games for 50-60 minutes, the grind of the year is what will prove hard and what was hard last time they were in the comp.

In the trial agains the Pride they played exactly as they did today, attacked the edge quickly and everything ran off the 6.

Who is going to be hard to stop?

The PNG Hunters. If they can learn to not give away silly penalties they will be able to beat most teams in the QCup.

The PNG Hunters. If they can learn to not give away silly penalties they will be able to beat most teams in the QCup.

That's just ridiculous. They've played one game against a very average side that didn't make the finals last year and you haven't seen any other side play-and it's round 1.

That's just ridiculous. They've played one game against a very average side that didn't make the finals last year and you haven't seen any other side play-and it's round 1.

Yeah I've watched a fair bit of Qcup, not this year obviously but they're fast, strong and can play football. They will be tough at home as well. Hey all I was saying is they'll be hard to stop and once they learn to not give away many penalties they'll be a force. Can't really tell me I'm wrong can you?

Yeah I've watched a fair bit of Qcup, not this year obviously but they're fast, strong and can play football. They will be tough at home as well. Hey all I was saying is they'll be hard to stop and once they learn to not give away many penalties they'll be a force. Can't really tell me I'm wrong can you?

Well yeah I think as the year goes on and travel, injuries and the toll of a season starts becoming taxing they'll struggle, great result today but I don't think it indicates much for the year. Even within games they struggled today, they played well for probably 25-30 minutes of each half. They'll improve but so will everyone else and everyone else is more used to the season's demands.

Not being negative, it is great to have the 'Vipers' back but just being realistic, it's a long year, they lack depth and they have to travel a lot.

And of course they haven't been tested yet, they play the Pride or Easts today and they lose.

Last edited:

Hmmm.....Broncos are going to win the premiership and PNG will be a Qcup force. I hope you are not a betting man.

Hmmm.....Broncos are going to win the premiership and PNG will be a Qcup force. I hope you are not a betting man.

Once again no one have said the broncos are going to win the premiership...

:takdir:
Once again no one have said the broncos are going to win the premiership...

He said it a couple weeks ago, don't let it concern you. Hope you are having a terrific evening.:takdir:

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't say that at all. @broncos4life is right.

You most definitely did but I won't hold it against you, you may have changed your mind since then which you are allowed to do. Even Peter "Pom Poms" Psaltis changed his Bronco ladder prediction from 5th to 7th in a span of a week. I am predicting 13th but I might change my mind before Fri. (doubt it though).

You most definitely did but I won't hold it against you, you may have changed your mind since then which you are allowed to do. Even Peter "Pom Poms" Psaltis changed his Bronco ladder prediction from 5th to 7th in a span of a week. I am predicting 13th but I might change my mind before Fri. (doubt it though).

Well quote the post then if you believe you know what he said better than he does

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Broncosarethebest
  • LittleDavey
  • GCBRONCO
  • Santa
  • ell.d33
  • Scdeac
  • Waynesaurus
  • azza.79
  • Allo
  • Shane Tronc
  • I bleed Maroon
  • simplythebest
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Stix
  • Harry Sack
  • Gaz
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.