Walker is as entertaining as ever.

Is that cramp? Or is that arthritis?

:laugh:

MotM Matt Parcell

K-Style

K-Style

NRL Player
Jun 1, 2014
Great win to Ipswich. Much more exciting than the Wynnum Easts game.

K-Style

K-Style

NRL Player
Jun 1, 2014
Te Reo is terribly error prone. Including penalities against his own team.

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
Nice touch there from Parcell. Asking Bennett to give him a shot and then donating his MOM cheque to Kym Walters Foundation.

K-Style

K-Style

NRL Player
Jun 1, 2014
Eden spills a highball on the line at full time for Easts to clean up and score. 12-14 to Easts.

Scrappiest game I've seen. Huge penalty count 11-6 in favour of Easts.

Lol crap game isn't over. Wynnum just went in haha.

K-Style

K-Style

NRL Player
Jun 1, 2014
18-14 to Wynnum. Redemption for Eden. Combined with a Pat Templeman kick into the corner to score on the wing.

Penalty count was 10-7.

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Vidot drops that coming out of danger.
Looked like a rake to me.

For a moment, it looked like the Blackhawks would beat Ipswich at their own game, but they ended up paying the price of too many errors and penalties.

Parcell easy MOTM for me. Good stint from Vidot, Anderson certainly looks like a livewire and Griffin equal to himself.

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Great first half from the Jets, that isn't by fluke or ad lib at all.

I can't even say Parcell was great he was just his standard. Brought up his 50th point and 13 tries from 57 games. He's been doing this now for 57 games.

Nem is a great footballer, he'd go close to my favourite ISC player. Eventually players are going to learn not to go high on him.

Rod Griffin a moutain of work- his stats were outstanding and again carrying a team missing any other big men.

Carlin was great, he is so gutsy when he plays that role after 20 minutes when he comes in field.

Last edited:
K-Style

K-Style

NRL Player
Jun 1, 2014
SOUTHS LOGAN MAGPIES 48 (Josh Damen, Samisoni Vaioleti, Matt Trnka, Herschel Gideon, Mitch Garbutt, Scott Doyle, Travis Waddell, Sam Gardel tries; Scott Doyle 7, Dylan Taikato-Simpson goals) def CQ CAPRAS 12 (Russell Webber, Garrett Field tries; Matt Minto 2 goals) at Gary Larson Oval, Miriam Vale.

NORTHERN PRIDE v SUNSHINE COAST FALCONS at Barlow Park postponed to May 3.

MACKAY CUTTERS 34 (Josh Chudleigh 2, Sam Clune, Zack Walker, Justin Tavae, Cameron Cullen, Tyson Martin tries; Rex Johnson 3 goals) def TWEED HEADS SEAGULLS 18 (Damian Sironen, Mark Offerdahl, Jai Ingram tries; Blake Anderson 3 goals) at Stadium Mackay.

IPSWICH JETS 36
(Nemani Valekapa 2, Matt Parcell 2, Chris Walker, Kurt Capewell tries; Wes Conlon 6 goals) def TOWNSVILLE BLACKHAWKS 24 (Zac Santo, Wayne Ulugia, Mosese Pangai, Rhys Matsen, Tom Humble tries; Tom Humble 2 goals) at North Ipswich Reserve.

WYNNUM MANLY SEAGULLS 18 (Peter Gubb, Greg Eden, Brendan McKinnon tries; Matthew Seamark 3 goals) def EASTS TIGERS 14 (Cameron Munster, Shane Neumann, Mahe Fonua tries; Shaun Nona goal) at BMD Kougari Oval.

NORTHS DEVILS 20
(Luke Pollock, Kainga Turner, Michael Lucas tries;
Darren Nicholls 4 goals) def BURLEIGH BEARS 12 (Tyler Chadburn, Jason Chan tries; Tyler Chadburn 2 goals) at Bishop Park.

PNG HUNTERS 30
(Adex Wera 3, Stargroth Amean 2, Thompson Teteh tries; Roger Laka 3 goals) def REDCLIFFE DOLPHINS 26 (Evander Cummins 2,
Aaron Whitchurch :laugh:, Darcy Etrich, Martin Cordwell tries; Luke Capewell 3 goals) at Kalabond Oval, Kokopo.

Last edited:
Splinter

Splinter

NRL Player
Feb 16, 2013
Enjoyed watching Parcell play yesterday. Anderson and Griffin looked good too but i did have trouble with all the sideways running but i guess that is their game plan

K-Style

K-Style

NRL Player
Jun 1, 2014
Enjoyed watching Parcell play yesterday. Anderson and Griffin looked good too but i did have trouble with all the sideways running but i guess that is their game plan

Anderson's first run was sideways. He got cleaned up and spilled the ball.

Parcell was the easy standout for me.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
Lowrie a week for striking.
May I ask a question of you ? Guess I already did ha ha.... Do you think Griffin came back better for the experience of training with the Broncos ?

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
May I ask a question of you ? Guess I already did ha ha.... Do you think Griffin came back better for the experience of training with the Broncos ?

Performance wise over the first two weeks; I haven't noticed anything too different. Hard to make him stronger, hard to make him more mobile, already makes 200m a week. Maybe more confident?

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
Performance wise over the first two weeks; I haven't noticed anything too different. Hard to make him stronger, hard to make him more mobile, already makes 200m a week. Maybe more confident?
Thanks...something about underdog try hards that I like, always want them to overcome the odds. Perhaps another club might take note of him and could use an energetic player.

abashii

abashii

NRL Player
Contributor
Jul 14, 2014
Maybe a bit late to be asking this but why is Sir Mitch-A-Lot turning out for the Magpies? I thought when we signed him from the Storm it was agreed he could continue to play at Easts? Or was that only for last year?

K-Style

K-Style

NRL Player
Jun 1, 2014
Maybe a bit late to be asking this but why is Sir Mitch-A-Lot turning out for the Magpies? I thought when we signed him from the Storm it was agreed he could continue to play at Easts? Or was that only for last year?

I wonder at it myself. Maybe it's closer to home for him?

K-Style

K-Style

NRL Player
Jun 1, 2014
Ippy and Wynnum struggling in their respective games. Peter Gubb was pretty fast in his chase just now.

Active Now

• vnrizz
  • mrslong
  • RolledOates
  • FACTHUNT
  • Scdeac
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.