Intrust Super Cup 2015

Let's just have a look at the Blackhawks.

9 games.
8 wins
388 points- 43 per game
74 tries- 8 per game.
138 points against- 15 per game.
25 tries against- 2 per game.

Tonight v Bears won 78-6.

I'm sure you know which team beat them in Round 1. It'll be interesting to see how they go next time they meet. That was the Blackhawk's first game as a team (except for maybe trial matches?).

Last edited:
I'm sure you know which team beat them in Round 1. It'll be interesting to see how they go next time they meet. That was the Blackhawk's first game as a team (except for maybe trial matches?).

They beat Mackay 30-16 round one.

Tweed were doing well to hold on and stay in the game..

But their handling, defense and attacking options have been poor.

Blackhawks cross over in the corner and it's 20-0 with 18 to go.

Parcell scored three tries last night, not two as reported. QRL scorecard will be fixed.

Tweed were doing well to hold on and stay in the game..

But their handling, defense and attacking options have been poor.

Blackhawks cross over in the corner and it's 20-0 with 18 to go.

Townsville were all over them. As soon as the dummy half passed the ball the entire line was up (except out wide but Tweed never had a chance of getting the ball out there).
Tweed was making a lot of handling errors which didnt help.
The calls seem to go the Blackhawks way too (the obstruction for one - the second runner ran straight into the centre, shoulder to shoulder with the ballrunner so that the centre could not make the tackle).

The Magpies can't handle the Jets.

Taylor learning that ISC isn't all sunshine and rainbows.

30-8 Jets at HT.

The Magpies can't handle the Jets.

Taylor learning that ISC isn't all sunshine and rainbows.

30-8 Jets at HT.

Hardly surprising. Theres quite a difference between the teams at the bottom of the table (where Souths were/are) and the top of the table where the Jets are. Jets facebook said something about Taylor setting up or scoring a try?

He was pretty good, two good kicks for tries and it was the period just before half time that killed them. It was 10-8 with 10 minutes to go till half time then Barba, McGrady, Walker and Seage score in the 10 minutes and they're blown away.

Then it's 30-8 at half time.

He kicked for the Anderson try was great and earned three repeat sets for the Magpies.

He was in the game the whole time.

1910 is referring to the passing of Grant Giess from Easts under all too common circumstances around young players these days

Thanks very much for cutting through the cryptic shit and not treating us like arseholes.

Terrible that this has happened again in league.

Thanks very much for cutting through the cryptic shit and not treating us like arseholes.

Terrible that this has happened again in league.

Or just maybe I didn't want to publicly announce someone's death I have no right to and people read it on the Internet.

I gave you enough that you could find out or ask.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.