Q-Cup Intrust Super Cup 2019

kooly87

NYC Player
I've read two stories that its a visa and that it is his passport? any clarification?

Ive also read(not a valuable source)
That he is able to travel to Nz because he doesnt need a Visa or passport to enter Nz? which ever story is true?
haha so confusing, the club hasn't come out with a statement.

Obviously Jimmy walks into the Wynum side, But I'd feel for Hoeter, from the games i've whatched this season hes been pretty solid. Unless they slide him over.

Has a first grade player ever refused to play ISC? and gotten back into the first team by training hard and improving his attitude before?
You absolutely require a passport to travel to New Zealand. You don't require a VISA though.

Last edited:

mkram23

NYC Player
You absolutely require a passport to travel to New Zealand. You don't require a VISA though.
Thought that would be case. Cheers mate.
little off topic, How long do we have Coatse and Walsh for and do we have to offer them a development contract when they turn 18?

State of Origin Rep
Bears last three games.

Hunters 56-4
Redcliffe 48-0
Pride 43-0

147 v 4.

State of Origin Rep
Hoeter to the wing, Roberts to right centre.

Roberts will have to make some good calls down that side with Ahearn.

Herbie v Roberts on that side too.

mkram23

NYC Player
Perese dropped out of the lineup, does that mean he travelled to Nz as 18th man with Patty comining for Fleg?

mkram23

NYC Player
1pm On 9gem, Wynum Vs Norths.
Roberts, Farnworth, Dargan, O'Sullivan, Riki, Bullemor. All on show today

Alec

International Rep
Roberts just threw a big long pass while falling to set up a try.

Nevermind, it was someone else, hard to tell with this 240p resolution.

Last edited:

mkram23

NYC Player
Does anyone know how Sam Scarlett is doing ?
Really well, from the games i've watched (about 7 games) he controls the game really well, one of the better halfbacks in the ISC. Pretty sure he was the ManOfMatch in the residents State of Origin game, where he showed dominance and control.

1910 could probably give you a better breakdown

Last edited:

Alec

International Rep
That rat's tail is sucking all the talent and passion from Roberts. Someone cut it off!
- Merged

Gee, great pass from SOS to create a 2 on 1.

Last edited:

Horseheadsup

NRL Player
Really well, from the games i've watched (about 7 games) he controls the game really well, one of the better halfbacks in the ISC. Pretty sure he was the ManOfMatch in the residents State of Origin game, where he showed dominance and control.

Thanks for that.

Horseheadsup

NRL Player

Thanks for that.

Jedhead

NRL Player
If I was Darius I would've asked the boys to get down to the game and show Jimmy some love. Not sure when their flight got in from NZ, but seeing the team support would be a great boost for Jimmy's mental state. Specially it being Indigenous round.

Wolfie

State of Origin Rep
Have to say, for all you people who want Roberts in over Shibasaki, i hope you are watching him right now. You should give yourselves an uppercut. Lazy and disinterested. He's got no chance of earning a spot with a performance like this.

mrslong

State of Origin Rep
Patriots Nation
Take this with a grain of salt because I’m not sure on how reliable the source is....but apparently after the team was read the riot act from Siebold about what was expected by the guys on and off the field if they wanted to play 1st grade, Jimmy got up and moved his name from 1st grade to qcup & walked out.

If that’s true he’s going to have to put a lot of work in to get the trust of staff & team mates back.

GCBRONCO

State of Origin Captain
Gold Coast
Have to say, for all you people who want Roberts in over Shibasaki, i hope you are watching him right now. You should give yourselves an uppercut. Lazy and disinterested. He's got no chance of earning a spot with a performance like this.
Agreed he just doesn't look like a bloke who is even interested in giving the Broncos a reason why he should be in first grade. Mundine and Tallis should give themselves an uppercut as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter