Q-Cup Intrust Super Cup 2019

State of Origin Rep
Capras forward Pene off to Melbourne.

He's had a real break out year this year. In a team that has won one game to be churning out 248m like last game- which is the most by a forward this year in the ISC.

State of Origin Rep
All the Storm signings straight to Easts.

Gee that's hard on the Capras.

Big Pete

International Captain
Brisbane
I don't think that's as bad as it sounds. Phythian/Fogarty are a strong halves pairing and Tanah ought to be playing against men.

It's never been a question of skill with him, just his ability to roll with the punches.

State of Origin Rep
I don't think that's as bad as it sounds. Phythian/Fogarty are a strong halves pairing and Tanah ought to be playing against men.

It's never been a question of skill with him, just his ability to roll with the punches.
He's going to struggle to break up the Bears 6 and 7. Wouldn't mind seeing him get a go off the bench though. Could be a way to ease him In and find him a role.

Bench in A grade makes it hard to get to ISC though.

Last edited:

State of Origin Rep
1910 Would've Paix/Perese been omitted from Dolphins for training reasons? or are they both carrying an injury?
Both injured.
- Merged

Boyd was alright last night for a first game, came off the bench in the second half and played in the halves.

Last edited:

Sproj

International Rep
Staff
I know this is the ISC thread but do we care what is happening with Boyd anymore?

mkram23

NYC Player
I know this is the ISC thread but do we care what is happening with Boyd anymore?
I might be the only one, but I enjoy hearing how former players are playing, more so the ones that are playing well or recent former players👍

Last edited:

Big Pete

International Captain
Brisbane
Redcliffe snapped the Falcons winning streak 14-10. They only scored one try, but new recruit Gamble kicked them to victory.

Hopoate and Kennedy produced impressive numbers for the Dolphins.

13. Jamil Hopoate - 62 Minutes, 18 Runs, 142m, 52 Post-Contact, 1 LBA, 1 TA, 7 TB, 3 Offloads, 34 Tackles, 2 Missed, 2 Ineffective

15. Rhys Kennedy - 41 Minutes, 14 Runs, 124m, 49 Post-Contact, 2 TB, 1 Offload, 14 Tackles, 1 Missed, 1 Ineffective, 2 Errors.

Shame about the errors for Rhys, but not a bad effort on debut. Grant and Watts did a wonderful job setting a foundation, the only Falcons player who really made an impact with his stats was Schonig.

State of Origin Rep
1910 are you by any chance watching the Magpies/Cutters game ?
No streams are set up.
Yep Vudogo two tries first half. Surprisingly Souths playing footy.
- Merged

Redcliffe snapped the Falcons winning streak 14-10. They only scored one try, but new recruit Gamble kicked them to victory.

Hopoate and Kennedy produced impressive numbers for the Dolphins.

13. Jamil Hopoate - 62 Minutes, 18 Runs, 142m, 52 Post-Contact, 1 LBA, 1 TA, 7 TB, 3 Offloads, 34 Tackles, 2 Missed, 2 Ineffective

15. Rhys Kennedy - 41 Minutes, 14 Runs, 124m, 49 Post-Contact, 2 TB, 1 Offload, 14 Tackles, 1 Missed, 1 Ineffective, 2 Errors.

Shame about the errors for Rhys, but not a bad effort on debut. Grant and Watts did a wonderful job setting a foundation, the only Falcons player who really made an impact with his stats was Schonig.
I watched it to see how the hell they lost; Grant was still strong.

Last edited:

mkram23

NYC Player
Yep Vudogo two tries first half. Surprisingly Souths playing footy.
- Merged

I watched it to see how the hell they lost; Grant was still strong.
Good to see Souths turning up.
I will be interested to see/hear your thoughts on Vudogo after the game.
I keep checking in on the live updates, but no streams today.

State of Origin Rep
How'd he go, Were they good tries?
How did he go defending at centre?
Does he have that Roberts/Addo-Carr type speed?
One- powered over
Two- scrum play which isn’t too bad
Theee- backing up a break from Port

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter