Intrust Super Cup Discussion - 2017

I can't agree with you at all there. All three over the past two weeks have been pretty poor in areas where they ought to be more disciplined.

Granted, but I guess I'm talking generally across the whole season.

Anyway, I would love to know if the Broncos have shifted their ideas about spreading players across multiple feeder teams. I know the Clydesdales experience was not a success in terms of support from the Toowoomba community but I felt it was better for the Broncos development players.

With the NRL squads being bigger next year, it would be ideal to have a stand alone Qcup team filled with the leftover NRL squad players and the cream of the U20's or Colts.

I haven't even watched the Intrust Cup this year, i haven't read any of this but who is in the Finals?

Maybe not more talented but definitely better schooled. Storm players do the little things so much better.
The best example I can think of is Josh Addo-Carr. He was a promising, talented player at WestsTigers but the Storm have rebuilt him into a match winner.

Redcliffe suffered from that trip to PNG mostly. I wouldnt say they are better coached as such, but it makes things easier when you have a core of players coming from Melbourne.

Granted, but I guess I'm talking generally across the whole season.

Anyway, I would love to know if the Broncos have shifted their ideas about spreading players across multiple feeder teams. I know the Clydesdales experience was not a success in terms of support from the Toowoomba community but I felt it was better for the Broncos development players.

With the NRL squads being bigger next year, it would be ideal to have a stand alone Qcup team filled with the leftover NRL squad players and the cream of the U20's or Colts.

Well, i wouldnt be surprised if Redcliffe gets dropped. Things arent good between Bennett and them.

Was thinking about this final with PNG today. Wont they be fielding a weakened team seeing as the Prime ministers 11 game is on the same day?

Was thinking about this final with PNG today. Wont they be fielding a weakened team seeing as the Prime ministers 11 game is on the same day?
Apparently PNG will be fielding a second grade side in the PMXIII match. Should be a massacre.

Apparently PNG will be fielding a second grade side in the PMXIII match. Should be a massacre.

But what a fantastic opportunity for those PNG players. They might lose by 100 and it will still likely be the best memory they have playing League.

But what a fantastic opportunity for those PNG players. They might lose by 100 and it will still likely be the best memory they have playing League.
No doubt. Disappointing that the ARL couldn't have had a little foresight though.

No doubt. Disappointing that the ARL couldn't have had a little foresight though.

It's rugby league, there is no foresight anywhere...except from the Walker brothers.

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • marw
  • Fozz
  • Rambstien
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.