Intrust Super Cup Discussion - 2017

Granted, but I guess I'm talking generally across the whole season.

Anyway, I would love to know if the Broncos have shifted their ideas about spreading players across multiple feeder teams. I know the Clydesdales experience was not a success in terms of support from the Toowoomba community but I felt it was better for the Broncos development players.

With the NRL squads being bigger next year, it would be ideal to have a stand alone Qcup team filled with the leftover NRL squad players and the cream of the U20's or Colts.

I hope this doesn't happen. It would weaken the Q Cup massively. I would rather the Broncs sort out their issues with Redcliffe or find another club to feed players too.

I wouldn't mind them send a few outside backs to Souths next year.

Can't wait for tomorrow.

Battle of the halves. Storm give them Jacks and Drinkwater who have had great finals series. Jacks loves to play both sides of the ruck if Hunters are lazy he loves absolutely loves a show and go.

Ase- is a points scoring machine 210 points this year and gets on the right and is really strong. Combination with your brother doesn't hurt either.

Puara is dangerous too, he will pick this time to run and if it's a hot day and the Falcons don't space up he will score. In fact get on him to score first.

Smith- I tipped him to win the Courier Mail medal but a wrist injury saw that come to nothing. Just a smart player he will draw penalties and also is very smart at making forwards in the line look silly.

Hamilton is everything to the Falcons will pop up anywhere in any position and fill any gap they need.

Tui is close to my favourite player what a big huge unit and he will have to go close to the Hall Medal tomorrow to get over this Hunters' pack who are so physical.

Hunters with huge support, Trigger with GF number three and two losses can he win one? Storm guys trying to impress Bellamy.

I think the Hunters will maybe start slowly and might be a bit nervous it's if they then recover.

Png shitting the bed big time atm.

I thik the lack of football over the last month or so is killing the Hunters

I thik the lack of football over the last month or so is killing the Hunters
They certainly look a little rusty.

Still, only 10 points behind, plenty of time to get back into it.

The Hunters were blown away early but they've muscled up and taken the sting out of the Falcons. They really should have scored before half-time but there doesn't appear to be much communication on the field.

How is hogan still on the field? Dude was on Pluto.

Hunters have blown so many chances, they're the Broncos of qcup.

What a finish. So happy for them, look at how much it means to them, half the team is crying.

Never give up!

Great game of footy, both teams should be enormously proud of their efforts today.

Congrats to the Hunters though, what a season [emoji41][emoji106]

I thought no try, but really that was Falcon's **** up.

They should have just knocked the ball dead and backed their defence, it would have won them the game. PNG had nothing in attack.

But well done PNG. They never threw in the towel and were rewarded for it. These guys will be national heroes.

Active Now

• PETERN
  • Allo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Clintos
  • simplythebest
  • BroncosAlways
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Bucking Beads
  • Tim K
  • Alec
  • Wolfie
  • Fitzy
  • winslow_wong
  • Skathen
  • Mr Fourex
  • FACTHUNT
  • Dash
  • Harry Sack
  • Manofoneway
  • Fozz
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.