Intrust Super Cup Discussion - 2017

Poor call.

Even if the video referee didn't think McCallum was in possession when he made a play at the footy, there was too much doubt to award it a penalty try.

Either it had to be a 20m restart to the Pride or a penalty for a professional foul to Easts.

Watched a bit of scarlett over the years and don't mind his organisation. Really gritty player with a decent kicking game and strong D for a small bloke. Wouldn't mind him getting a shot next year if he keeps up the form. The 7 doesn't need to be anything special with milf and boyd there

Dolphins and Jets on now.

Enjoyable watchingMarshall play well, and Pearson has some toe.

Lodge had a pretty decent first stint as well.

If you aren't watching dolphins vs jets, turn it on and watch this ball from lodge to marshall

Tommy playing for Redcliffe today. Looked a bit tentative at the start, but came up with a couple of good tackles. Does look a little rusty, but defensively still very solid. Shoulders look like they are holding up

Pearson Scores now. Our boys doing well.

Looking through Highlights of Qrl Cup, Mitchell Purcell has some speed

How has Salesi Funaki going this year?
For the 3rd time

If you watch the tv game on Sunday you can find out for yourself.
Dodds and Funaki have been named in the Wynnum squad. Will be good to see Dodds back with the colours again.
Thanks

Did you watch the game? We went along to watch (which means try to watch while the kids play on the slide).

Funaki ran well enough but he also had a knock on. McBryde similar but the two runs I saw included knock ons.
Doddsy... I don't remember seeing him and forgot to look out for him.
Ogden leaving the field killed what attack we had left. Attack was through the middle or down the left (mostly the middle). Gubb only got the ball on kick returns.

Perhaps someone watching on tv can fill me in on what I missed.

Did you watch the game? We went along to watch (which means try to watch while the kids play on the slide).

Funaki ran well enough but he also had a knock on. McBryde similar but the two runs I saw included knock ons.
Doddsy... I don't remember seeing him and forgot to look out for him.
Ogden leaving the field killed what attack we had left. Attack was through the middle or down the left (mostly the middle). Gubb only got the ball on kick returns.

Perhaps someone watching on tv can fill me in on what I missed.
No missed it, was travelling

Active Now

• BroncoFan94
  • davidp
  • The Don
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • Broncorob
  • Johnny92
  • bert_lifts
  • MrMoore
  • Manlyman
  • Financeguy
  • Manofoneway
  • thenry
  • Broncosgirl
  • Battler
  • Hoof Hearted
  • mieko
  • Swordfish
  • PETERN
  • heartly87
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.