Intrust Super Cup Discussion - 2017

Who kicked the penalty goal from halfway for Wynnum

Watching the highlights of Wynnum Manly, Pangai's defence looked great

Su'A looks a class above for Souths Logan. Isaako has been solid without doing a whole lot. Great goal kicking though.

Opacic with 2 tries so far for Redcliffe, Lodge has also scored.

Lodge scores again for Reddy. Hazard looks a really smart footballer for them

Su'A looks a class above for Souths Logan. Isaako has been solid without doing a whole lot. Great goal kicking though.

Su'A threw an intercept after half time and cost his team a try instead of just walking off and he didn't bother chasing inside and Purcell scored.

How is either of those two things a class above?

It's a completely different team.

You're obviously talking about more than just today. They have done the exact same thing today for years including winning premierships with it.

So if it lacks gumption that's cool- it wins comps.

Sua did some great stuff, but a couple of little things he did wouldnt go down well with Wayne.

Sua did some great stuff, but a couple of little things he did wouldnt go down well with Wayne.

Exactly, two tries he gave up with silly and lazy play. That's not a guy that's better than Glenn.

Scrappy game between south's and Ipswich. I've never been a fan of Ippys style, but worked today for them. Unlike 1910, I am a Sua fan for sure. He started a lot of second phase for Souths. The flick pass before half time was dumb, but the kids 19 and will learn from that. any player can have immense talent as he has, but still needs experience, so glad he's stepped up from 20s.

Scrappy game between south's and Ipswich. I've never been a fan of Ippys style, but worked today for them. Unlike 1910, I am a Sua fan for sure. He started a lot of second phase for Souths. The flick pass before half time was dumb, but the kids 19 and will learn from that. any player can have immense talent as he has, but still needs experience, so glad he's stepped up from 20s.

I never said I wasn't a fan but I can be realistic and say missing guys because you don't move and throwing intercepts isn't great.

He takes risks that's for sure. I see him as a crowdpleaser type of player, quite an unorthodox backrower really.

He takes risks that's for sure. I see him as a crowdpleaser type of player, quite an unorthodox backrower really.

Its not the errors that will irk Wayne about the sort of thing he did today, it will be the one percenters like him not chasing inside even if he had no chance anyway. Its all about the attitude. I'm sure he will pick it up.

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.