Intrust Super Cup Discussion - 2017

Unbelievable rise for Tyson Gamble- MOTM last year in the reserve grade Grand Final- made his debut this year for Redcliffe and now signed with the Wests Tigers.

Great story for the number 6.

Junior Kangaroos.

1. Corey Allan (Brisbane Broncos
2. Tyronne Roberts-Davis (Gold Coast Titans)
3. Enari Tuala (North Queensland Cowboys)
4. Jesse Ramien (Cronulla Sharks)
5. Curtis Scott (Melbourne Storm)
6. Jai Field (St George Illawarra Dragons)
7. Brodie Croft (Melbourne Storm) – (captain)
8. Stefano Hala (Penrith Panthers)
9. Reece Robson (St George Illawarra Dragons)
10. Blake Lawrie (St George Illawarra Dragons)
11. Jaydn Su’A (Brisbane Broncos)
12. Sam Stone (Newcastle Knights)
13. Cameron Murray (South Sydney Rabbitohs)
14. Victor Radley (Sydney Roosters)
15. Jack Murchie (Canberra Raiders)
16. Ray Stone (Parramatta Eels)
17. Emre Guler (Canberra Raiders)
18. Gehamat Shibasaki (Brisbane Broncos)
Coach: Justin Holbrook

Nailed it.

Wasnt it in the press on thursday or friday Croft was playing for the Junior Kanagroos?

Wasnt it in the press on thursday or friday Croft was playing for the Junior Kanagroos?

Nothing official. He was named in the Residents on Thursday then dropped off Friday. QRL knew it what it was but the team wasn't named until today.

Residents go into camp today.

Didnt go today, but told by somebody who did all our boys were fairly strong performers. Sounds like Redcliffe are going to take some stopping this year.

Souths were diabolical. Absolutely terrible, not a nice note for Buchanan to go into Residents camp on. He wasn't happy.

Nothing official. He was named in the Residents on Thursday then dropped off Friday. QRL knew it what it was but the team wasn't named until today.

Residents go into camp today.

Thought i saw an interview with Buchanan on friday saying he was with the Junior Kangaroos.

The 2017 Intrust Super Premiership NSW Residents squad is:
Dylan Edwards (Penrith Panthers)
2. Chris Centrone (Wyong Roos)
3. Jordan Drew (Newtown Jets)
4. Matt Allwood (New Zealand Warriors)
5. Bureta Faraimo (Wentworthville Magpies)
6. Jayden Nikorima (Wyong Roos)
7. Mitch Cornish (c) (Wyong Roos)
8. Andy Saunders (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs)
9. Mitch Rein (Penrith Panthers)
10. Moses Leota (Penrith Panthers)
11. Jack Williams (Newtown Jets)
12. Asipeli Fine (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs)
13. Cheyne Whitelaw (North Sydney Bears)
14. Tyrone May (Penrith Panthers)
15. Tautalatasi Tasi (North Sydney Bears)
16. Lindsay Collins (Wyong Roos)
17. Toafofoa Sipley (New Zealand Warriors)
18. Josh King (Newcastle Knights)
19. Nick Meaney (Newcastle Knights)
COACH: Rip Taylor (Wyong Roos)
ASSISTANT COACH: Steve Georgallis (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs)

Great name.

Brother of Lama Tasi, ex-Bronco great. I remember there was a period of time where Tasi Tasi had some wraps on him, big strong winger from memory.

Great name.

He's just Tasi.

Played for the Jets before getting picked up by the Dogs and then Souths. He played NRL last year.

22 games for the Jets and 10 tries.

Looking forward to seeing our boys playing for QLD today. Tommy has had a disrupted camp seeing as his partner has just had their baby boy, but it should be a good experience for the 5 of them.

Looking forward to seeing our boys playing for QLD today. Tommy has had a disrupted camp seeing as his partner has just had their baby boy, but it should be a good experience for the 5 of them.
I expect Tommy to be playing at Suncorp on Sat night.

The Western Mustangs won the 2017 Mal Meninga Cup, defeating Souths Logan 40-30.

WESTERN MUSTANGS 40 (Denzel Burns 3, Alexander Dunemann, Cory Paix, James Robinson, Brock Diment tries; Cory Paix 6 goals) at Suzuki Stadium, Langlands Park def SOUTHS LOGAN MAGPIES 30 (Saeed Annewetey, Dray Ngatuere-Wroe, Thane Kellermeyer, Blake Scott, Sam Tolu tries; Tanah Boyd 5 goals)

Man of the Match was Mustangs five-eighth Travis Turnbull who was reportedly with the Cowboys.

I expect Tommy to be playing at Suncorp on Sat night.

I think he will need a big game today tbh otherwise I think Kahu will drop in for Roberts and Mead in the wing.

The Western Mustangs won the 2017 Mal Meninga Cup, defeating Souths Logan 40-30.

WESTERN MUSTANGS 40 (Denzel Burns 3, Alexander Dunemann, Cory Paix, James Robinson, Brock Diment tries; Cory Paix 6 goals) at Suzuki Stadium, Langlands Park def SOUTHS LOGAN MAGPIES 30 (Saeed Annewetey, Dray Ngatuere-Wroe, Thane Kellermeyer, Blake Scott, Sam Tolu tries; Tanah Boyd 5 goals)

Man of the Match was Mustangs five-eighth Travis Turnbull who was reportedly with the Cowboys.

it was a good game. the pick of both sides for the future was the 3 for the mustangs. keep an eye on him

league is in trouble if these are the best available from both qrl and nswrl isc.
you can tell the difference on who will play nrl and who wont.
leota and collins have good futures and fai's first touch off the bench was better than the rest so far.
laybutt is also a good prospect. the rest are average

league is in trouble if these are the best available from both qrl and nswrl isc.
you can tell the difference on who will play nrl and who wont.
leota and collins have good futures and fai's first touch off the bench was better than the rest so far.
laybutt is also a good prospect. the rest are average

Its been a pretty poor game. I think Laybutt and Walters have been very poor tbh, some shocking last tackle options. Pretty difficult to bring together so many different players i guess in a short camp.

I think he will need a big game today tbh otherwise I think Kahu will drop in for Roberts and Mead in the wing.
He has had very few opportunities thus far but you can tell that he is a class above everyone else out there.

Unread

Active Now

• davidp
  • Johnny92
  • Allo
  • Hurrijo
  • Bish
  • broncotville
  • Skyblues87
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Santa
  • Alec
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.