Intrust Super Cup Discussion - 2017

He has had very few opportunities thus far but you can tell that he is a class above everyone else out there.

Must admit, I think he is struggling a bit for fitness. He missed a couple days in camp this week and I think it shows.

Much better this half. Great kick from Laybutt.

I think we kept the right nikorima watching this. He looks very low on confidence to me. Not the player I remember watching.

Laybutt outstanding so far this half.

And Tommy O barges over the line. Give that man a promotion.

I like the look of Hazard tbh. Very sharp from the bench.

I think we kept the right nikorima watching this. He looks very low on confidence to me. Not the player I remember watching.

Laybutt outstanding so far this half.

laybutt is the goods.

j nik to me looks like another of those super juniors who unfortunately doesnt kick on. he isnt a half abd i think his only real option now maybe a bench utility type role if any at all in the nrl

Have to laugh at Badel. Saying Toms son was born yesterday. He is a few days late, it was Thursday

laybutt is the goods.

j nik to me looks like another of those super juniors who unfortunately doesnt kick on. he isnt a half abd i think his only real option now maybe a bench utility type role if any at all in the nrl

I think that move to the roosters then getting thrown in like he did has done him no favours at all.

Tommy has been outstanding in defence.

laybutt is the goods.

What about fullback? His ball playing looks pretty limited, but fullback is more about running and throwing finishing passes.

I think that move to the roosters then getting thrown in like he did has done him no favours at all.

im not sure that would have mattered. i think it highlights the massive gap between 20's, cup and then to nrl. there have been plenty of junior superstars who develop early that just dont go on.
in saying that, he wouldnt have earnt close to a million bucks in 3 years if he had stayed in bris playing cup somewhere. so he hopefully used his loot to get a head start.

What about fullback? His ball playing looks pretty limited, but fullback is more about running and throwing finishing passes.

i can see your way of thinking for attack, but his size would get found out real quick at the back. opposition sides would bomb the hell out of him and also hammer him off kick returns. looking at him today in person i forgot how short he was, also i am not sure he has a good enough motor.

Lindsay Collins didn't get much of a run. I hope he didn't get injured.

Opacic is going really well, isn't he
He is the second best centre in the club. It is only a matter of time before he is a Bronco regular, it will happen sooner than we think.

i dont know about anyone else, but i cant stamd the sight of badel's smug little face. he isnt a journalists/broadcasters rear end.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Financeguy
  • Brocko
  • Wolfie
  • GCBRONCO
  • cento
  • jarro65
  • Rowdy124
  • BroncoFan94
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fatboy
  • Culhwch
  • Sproj
  • Battler
  • Santa
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • jd87
  • Broncorob
  • Shane Tronc
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.