Intrust Super Cup Discussion - 2017

One of the most heartless performances I've ever seen from anyone by Sandow today. Looked like he would rather be anywhere else but playing footy.

One of the most heartless performances I've ever seen from anyone by Sandow today. Looked like he would rather be anywhere else but playing footy.

Sandow needs a crowd to show off to to play well.

He was loved at Leeds Rhinos. Crazy that he left ESL.

Wynnum looking alright with these young kids steering the team. Keen to see how they go against some tougher competition. Aaron Booth looks the goods and should keep his spot.

Maybe Cronk could start his coaching.

If he was going to move to Brisbane ... we should do whatever it took to sign him for a year or 2... sadly not going to happen

If he was going to move to Brisbane ... we should do whatever it took to sign him for a year or 2... sadly not going to happen

He played for Norths from Melbourne so surely he can coach from Sydney!

Watching Funaki, i can see why he didnt get picked against Newcastle. Needs to get himself involved more in games.

Watching Funaki, i can see why he didnt get picked against Newcastle. Needs to get himself involved more in games.

Did you watch the game live or via livestream?
Ive been waiting for the highlights reel to see Frei kick the winning field goal.

Did you watch the game live or via livestream?
Ive been waiting for the highlights reel to see Frei kick the winning field goal.

Went to the game. Redcliffe should have won.

Wait, what?!

I've got to see this.

Just watched most of the game via on livestream.

Redcliffe had field position to try off yet another Wynnum error but the defense came up quick so they put up a kick for the corner - caught in goal. Then Wynnums 6 Kemp had a couple of cracks that were charged down. The first one it ended up with Ogden who very nearly broke through. The second one ended up back in Kemps hands and he was tackled so Frei lined up and nailed it.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Allo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Spoon
  • winslow_wong
  • Santa
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Sproj
  • MrRobot
  • Kev_Guz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.