Intrust Super Cup Discussion - 2017

i dont know about anyone else, but i cant stamd the sight of badel's smug little face. he isnt a journalists/broadcasters rear end.

I agree. For a Journalist, he gets so much wrong. Just with Tommy alone i can think of him saying his son was born on saturday, it was thursday, he mispronounces his surname all the time and that time he said he was the Baltic Bronco when his fathers background isnt from there at all.

I agree. For a Journalist, he gets so much wrong. Just with Tommy alone i can think of him saying his son was born on saturday, it was thursday, he mispronounces his surname all the time and that time he said he was the Baltic Bronco when his fathers background isnt from there at all.

thats typical badel. he must be cheap for channel 9 to put him on air as i cant see any other reason.
i put him in the same class as fat guts dobbo. both useless

Benji will most likely be playing for Redcliffe this weekend

Tight game between the Capras and the Blackhawks. Not too many complete sets.

Ran into Patrick Mago today... He is an angry young chap...

I am even more sure after today that Smith is the best hooker and close to best player in the ISC.

Good try, he's a nugget. They couldn't stop him.

Nat Neale Jets' front row

80min
59 tackles
0 misses

He has to be the form front rower of the ISC.

Nat Neale Jets' front row

80min
59 tackles
0 misses

He has to be the form front rower of the ISC.
Is he nrl capable ? Has he played at that level previously?

Wasn't he at the rabbitohs for a while? Yeap I was correct.

https://www.qt.com.au/news/why-nat-neale-will-fire-for-jets-in-2017/3117381/

STAR Ipswich forward Nat Neale has turned up for the first day of pre-season training in top shape and ready to rock.
The former Rabbitoh blew co-coach Shane Walker away with his fitness levels and enthusiasm as the Jets embark on a 10-month mission to reclaim the Intrust Super Cup.
The dual Jets' Allan Langer Medal winner (in 2012 and 2013) played a solitary NRL game for South Sydney in 2014 before playing the 2015 season in Reserves.
The 28-year-old returned to the Jets last year and was in form at the back end of the season.
"When he came back from the Rabbitohs at the start of last year he was at a bit of a loose end I guess,” Walker said.
"That first year after leaving the professional environment and changing your routine has a bit of an impact.
"But mid-way through the year he started to find his form.
"Nat trained himself to a standstill in the off-season and he's come back to us in amazing shape.
"He has set the standard already for times in cross-fit and physically you can see he is in great condition.”
Walker insists Neale still has time to return to the NRL.
He went to the Rabbitohs when they had six foot four, 110 to 115 kilo big boppers up front and in a season where the club was on its way to a premiership.
It was hard to break in.
"Nat is more around six foot one and around 100 kilos,” Walker said.
"For him it was probably the wrong place and wrong time.
"He did play a game of first grade but had he gone to a Broncos or Cronulla he would probably still be there now.”
In many ways Neale is the prototype modern forward.
"Nat has great footwork, really good endurance and can play 80 minutes, he's physically strong and he's got an offload,” Walker said.
"He is in the mould of a Corey Parker in that he can play long periods of time.”
The Jets have modified their training this pre-season.
Traditionally they've had three groups they rotate through in pre-season - one group doing weights, another fitness and the other skills.
That has been changed up with the club, as ever, adjusting its schedule to fit in with the players work/life routines.
Fitness/weights is being done at CrossFit Western Front in North Ipswich in several sessions - both mornings and afternoons - to fit in with players' work commitments.
All players do an hour of skills and conditioning in one of two afternoon sessions, with all new recruits doing several extras.
A familiar face was also at pre-season training with former Bronco Kurtis Lingwoodock back on board.
The talented forward had a season at Swifts last season but is a welcome addition to the Jets squad and much respected around the group.
Never the fittest man in the game, Lingwoodock has skill, is tough and is highly rated by the coaches.
"He's got some panel beating to do,” Walker grinned.
"But it is just great to have him back and there is plenty of excitement in the camp.
"Kurtis competed really well at training, which is typical of the way he trains and plays.
"He's a terrific bloke.”

Yeah he was part of Souths' premiership squad.
Thanks. I read about his past in GCBRONCO's post above. He sounds like the sort that got better with age.

Active Now

• Evander
  • Hurrijo
  • Johnny92
  • Brocko
  • KateBroncos1812
  • johnny plath
  • Bucking Beads
  • The True King
  • BroncoFan94
  • Jazza
  • winslow_wong
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • kiwi2
  • Fozz
  • bazza
  • I bleed Maroon
  • levikaden
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.