Is Reece Robinson Any Good?

*Sigh* Whatever.

We'll wait til and the finals and then you'll see how he goes up against quality FG wingers like Robertson or Quinn.

Alec said:
*Sigh* Whatever.

We'll wait til and the finals and then you'll see how he goes up against quality FG wingers like Robertson or Quinn.

Out of all the quality wingers in this competition you chose those two as quality wingers? PULLLLEEEAAAAZZZZZEEEE

Alec said:
*Sigh* Whatever.

Quinn, Robertson?????????????? [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

You're off your nut.

Did you not watch SOO? Quinn got owned.

I'm going to say it....*gulp*...Alec is correct!

Kemp is suspect in defence and nearly non-existant under the high ball

Kemp's alright in defence.

To be honest, Hodges' defence can be very poor at times. He often races up out of the line, leaving his winger stranded.

Denan knocked down Gallen while Lockyer and Hunt looked at eachother like "you do it, no you do it". Kemp is better than people give him credit for in defence.

Kemp was super under the high ball tonight!

I dont know what else he needs to do to get praise.

He needs to be about a foot taller, black and be named either Wendell or Lote.

Coxy said:
He needs to be about a foot taller, black and be named either Wendell or Lote.

Yeah I don't even know if your names were Michael Hancock or Willie Carne would be good enough these days for some.

Jeza23 said:
Kemp was super under the high ball tonight!

I dont know what else he needs to do to get praise.

I too thought Kemp was, overall, excellent.

Interestingly, he's the same height as Robinson.

Robinson is ordinary from what I've seen, just not up to NRL standard at this stage, I haven't given up on him just yet.
Kemp is just improving in leaps, its a great shame the Warriors will get the benefit.

Kemp is noticably improving - he is tackling harder and harder, and getting results.
If I could give him one bit of advice, it would be to try an put on the after burners before the line, and head for the slightest gap. Watch Bowen (when he is back) or Slater, two guys who find gaps because they sprint at the line immediately. There is always one forward to run around.

In fact Hunt probably needs to keep this in mind a bit too - sure he makes huge yardage when bringing the ball back, but he is taking it at a hundred miles an hours into a brick wall. He has made very few busts lately, because he has got predictable. It's a forward dream... no running required, just set and wait for Hunt to run straight into your shoulder... Every time he does that now, I see headlines like "Hunt out for season"...

What I find amazing is that I see so many posts here about drop this player and that player for young up and comers but when they fail to live up to perceived expectations we criticise them relentlessly pulling apart every aspect of their game. I have no doubt that if Robinson was playing in the QLD first and Kemp had a bad game or 2 many people would be screaming for him to be moved to first grade. I again go back many years to when Sailor, Lote and even the Pearl started in first grade they were very ordinary and look how they turned out. I say have patience with some of these guys because not everyone is going to be an instant success.

We will take any offer up to and including $1 for him.

Seriously though there have been times when he's done some pretty good stuff in attack but his defence is a real let down. Especially under the high ball. If he fixes that he could be a first grade winger.

He's no worse than Darius was in his first year tbh.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Tim K
  • Bish
  • Fatboy
  • Santa
  • broncsgoat
  • TimWhatley
  • FACTHUNT
  • Pablo
  • broncos4life
  • Financeguy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  • Tmac
  • Waynesaurus
  • mieko
  • lynx000
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.