Is the Bronco DNA now choking?

For those bummed out about this thread and sort of dark realization of our past 15 years, I direct you to our future and where we're at now.
Yea, who cares about the last 17 years! 2024 will be the year we all remeber!

And 2025, 2026, 2027, etc.

From 2008 prelim to now, we've done nothing but choke.

Prelims we've lost, to getting smashed in finals then on to 2015, then to dropping from top 4 to missing the 8 in 2022 to the biggest Grand Final choke in Australian sporting history.

Are we just chokers now?

This is just now what I expect from us. I hate it.
wayne brady GIF

If we fall in a heap like 2016 then the culture of losing big moments just keeps compounding in players heads.

I despise some of our fanbase at times.

Go support the Storm or Cows like all the other turncoats did.

I despise some of our fanbase at times.

Go support the Storm or Cows like all the other turncoats did.
What have we won in the last 20 years. It's a legitimate question.

What have we won in the last 20 years. It's a legitimate question.
A pre season challenge and the Nines once I think as well as some wooden kitchen thing.

What's your point? I should stop supporting my team because we haven't won a comp in that time?

A pre season challenge and the Nines once I think as well as some wooden kitchen thing.

What's your point? I should stop supporting my team because we haven't won a comp in that time?

It's not about not supporting or hating the Broncos, it's just an observation that we have a habit of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory in big games after 2006. Even observing some of our under 20's grand final losses.

p.s We didn't win the 9's.

It's not about not supporting or hating the Broncos, it's just an observation that we have a habit of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory in big games after 2006. Even observing some of our under 20's grand final losses.

Fair, we choked that final too. I stand corrected

It started with the U20's loss, tbh. All it will take is one GF win and the floodgates will open.

It started with the U20's loss, tbh. All it will take is one GF win and the floodgates will open.

Especially as certain members of that team/era were involved in so many heartbreakers over the next 5-8 years.

I don’t disagree that it is a problem, and until we get the hardened edge, put the foot on the throat and bury games consistently will I be comfortable watching close games

Especially as certain members of that team/era were involved in so many heartbreakers over the next 5-8 years.

I don’t disagree that it is a problem, and until we get the hardened edge, put the foot on the throat and bury games consistently will I be comfortable watching close games

You also need a little bit of good luck as well.

That 2008 20's GF loss was bullshit.

Croker was offside. He had a foot in front of the ball. But no video ref in 20's.

Judging by the Lions, we're not alone. Must be a Brisbane thing.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.