Israel Folau is coming, warns Brisbane Broncos coach

broncospwn said:
m1c said:
Are you kidding me? Hayne is twice the player Izzy is.
When he's in form, the first 2/3 of this year he did absolutely nothing.

Harsh - the whole team was rubbish...

He's a gun you can't deny that... still has heaps and heaps of ground to cover before he makes his mark. Experience will help him as he goes IMO. I would not be surprised at all if he has the kind of year Inglis had this year a couple of years down the track... Definitely needs a bit more to learn to take on teams like the Storm in the GF.

Hang on the first 2/3s of the year? the first 1/3rd of the year brisbane rocked the house and everyone played awesome.

Re: Israel Folau is coming, warns Byne,risbane Broncos coach

draggx said:
Hang on the first 2/3s of the year? the first 1/3rd of the year brisbane rocked the house and everyone played awesome.

Hayne, not Izzy.

Geez Fozz, you must have been excited to open your presents this morning!

Up so early.

Still in work mode, I went back to bed and had a sleep in.

Re: Israel Folau is coming, warns Byne,risbane Broncos coach

Fozz said:
draggx said:

Hayne, not Izzy.

Fair enough sorry dude didnt read it right

At the moment, he's great under the high-ball, and has some outstanding moment. I think the most exciting thing about him is his potential.

m1c said:
Just quietly, did anyone else lol at this thread title

Seen penny and Scotty's posts. [icon_wink

Scotty said:
pennywisealfie said:
quick, someone get a towel

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

What do you do when Israel Folau comes through your window?

Swim.

LOLLLLLLL I missed this. very nice.

Coxy said:
OXY-351 said:
Izzy is a typical example of a player that is over-hyped too early in his career. He's showed glimpses of being brilliant, but his game is very one dimensional in my opinion. I could see him being a great player, but on the other hand it would also not surprise me if he just fades away to a nobody. Jury is still out.

+1.

To be honest, apart from his phenomenal ability under the high ball, he's got little else to his game at this stage. But as Henjak says, he's still young, plenty of time to add more dimensions to his game.

Big call.

1.If he and Wallace were uninjured the Broncos would have won the premiership, with Folau as top tryscorer for the season. Alas, regrets do nothing.

2. In a game were what, 70% of tries are scored from kicks, I think I'll have the best winger in that regard on my team.

3. The guy is a unit and he is mobile. Those first few rounds he scored some tries that other players simply would have no chance getting near.

4. Another season at left centre or perhaps at right centre if hodges goes to the back, and you will eat these words my lad.

Coxy said:
he's still young, plenty of time to add more dimensions to his game

subsbligh said:
Another season at left centre or perhaps at right centre if hodges goes to the back, and you will eat these words my lad.

Really? Pretty sure I'm saying he's got potential to improve, and you're saying that in a season or two he'll show what he's got.

So I won't be eating my words, I'll be relishing my orsm prediction.

But, FTR, he was average in 2009. There's no denying it.

Coxy said:
Coxy said:
he's still young, plenty of time to add more dimensions to his game

subsbligh said:
Another season at left centre or perhaps at right centre if hodges goes to the back, and you will eat these words my lad.

Really? Pretty sure I'm saying he's got potential to improve, and you're saying that in a season or two he'll show what he's got.

So I won't be eating my words, I'll be relishing my orsm prediction.

But, FTR, he was average in 2009. There's no denying it.

Isnt it awesome thou that he played average and still scored what 17 tries?

I agree 100% for what he can do it was a very average year. But damn its nice to have a player who can find the line so much and still play average. And given that we may have Thurston once Lockyer leaves Izzy has no reason to not get at least 15 a year.

Is it wrong that i dont care much what happens to Wallace?

Active Now

• Santa
  • broncs30
  • Fatboy
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Horseheadsup
  • Dash
  • MrMoore
  • Volvo Driver
  • Sproj
  • Galah
  • ezpz
  • winslow_wong
  • jd87
  • mitch222
  • Mustafur
  • Wolfie
  • Viti
  • Justwin
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • vertigo
... and 40 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.