Issac Luke joins the Broncos

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008

Issac Luke will become the first disgruntled Dragon to exit the club, with the Brisbane-bound hooker’s career in the Red V over after just 150 minutes of football.

The Sun-Herald can reveal Luke has been granted a release after becoming frustrated with the lack of opportunities and direction under embattled coach Paul McGregor. It follows revelations young guns Jason Saab and Tristan Sailor also want out due to a lack of opportunity, while fullback Matt Dufty is also considering his options.

Apaarently it's not "Isaac". Apparently it's "Issac".

So it seems from the above article we have signed him?

Last edited:
NSWRL going to have a field day with this

I do not under why we are signing him. It will become another bungled deal. Unless turpin is out for the year - i see zero sense in this.

Experience
Fill in for turps, when turps comes back have Luke on the bench so he doesnt have to play the 80
Cheap
Only for remainder of season
Paix doesnt have to fill in for another 3 weeks or 4 at near full 80min anymore even though I didnt mind him but not for near full 80.

So thats some reasons why its good. =)

Last edited:
That’s a good pick up. There is zero back up to Turps and now at least there is competition for spots. If Luke goes well, that isn’t a bad thing. Looks like it will be: 9. Luke, 14. Paix. That’s really important to have more experience in this team. Well done Siebs.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Broncosgirl
  • Sproj
  • Harry Sack
  • Culhwch
  • leon.bott
  • MrMoore
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fitzy
  • FACTHUNT
  • Johnny92
  • Spoon
  • azza.79
  • Battler
  • Jazza
  • Lurker
  • Ozired
  • Bucking Beads
  • TwoLeftFeet
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.