Issac Luke joins the Broncos

Will he have to do a two week isolation when he arrives in QLD?

It's a Depth cover no doubt, sure we lost McCullough but remember we also lost Seggy.

Luke is past his best no doubt but he is experienced and knows how to fight for a game this is something we really need right now.

Some are calling it a desperation signing considering that Luke is washed up and is on life support career wise. But these are fucking desperate times. The Broncos are 0-3 since the break with a horrendous -89 +/- and have been outscored 68-0 in the second half alone. An experienced head around the club won't hurt despite that noggin being nowhere near first grade standard.

Great another kiwi. Knowing the Broncos they have signed him for the remainder of the season with a player option for 5 more seasons.

Last edited:
I would look at Saab too. He is a big fast strong winger. A bit like having another Coates. One on each wing would be nice

No thanks, I think Farnworth is the best backline player currently at the club, I'll keep him thanks.

Bennett signed:

Tony
Moga
Blair
Benji
Swain

These are all players who were considered washed up or over the hill that the Broncos have bought in in the past.

I don’t know how much he really does ‘think’ tbh. He’s instinctual, and lots of bad instincts amongst the good.

Hmmm ... well, from that highlight reel it looked to me like he was always looking for opportunities based on what was around him and in front of him, in addition to instinctual reactions. Looks good to me. If the good outweighs the bad, then I'm all for it. If it's the converse, then he's hooked. Can't wait to see which.

In any case, we can't be worse off than we are at the moment when it comes to creative use of our middle and edge forwards

Last edited:

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • Waynesaurus
  • Sproj
  • Redfern_1980
  • Harry Sack
  • Astro
  • broncsgoat
  • Locky24
  • Yellowfella
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • Gaz
  • Tristan1990
  • OnToSomething
  • FACTHUNT
  • marw
  • Mick_Hancock
  • NSW stables
  • The Strapper
  • Dash
  • Bucking Beads
... and 23 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.