Issac Luke joins the Broncos

EaXWFZxUYAEOL9q

I'd happily take Luke over Macca, especially when one is on 400k or so, and Luke would be on practically minimum wage. Luke is a premiership winning player, Macca is a perennial choker who has never been 1 step above average.

Luke is the perfect fit until Turpin is back, and even when Turpin is back, he's not an 80 minute player. Macca offers nothing for 80 minutes or 20, Luke offers something.
Does it still count as bring a premiership winning player if the player didn't play in the Grand Final?

Didn't this guy admit to trying to break his cuzzy bro's leg several years back? Never really liked the guy since then. He was a good player though, incredibly competitive. Still a bad signing for mine but.

There is zero downside to this signing. He's on minimum wage, is only signed for this season, and has hundreds of games of experience including 37 tests. We also make up roughly 300k by flicking Macca and replacing him with Luke.

Didn't this guy admit to trying to break his cuzzy bro's leg several years back? Never really liked the guy since then. He was a good player though, incredibly competitive. Still a bad signing for mine but.

Yeah Rangi Chase

We need a bit of grub at the moment, lets be honest. **** being noble in this competition, nobody else is. Lets end them.

Tough to go down that road for long when everyone gets suspended for wearing our jersey

So basicly we got teo and Luke for macca?
Seems a pretty good deal
Agree but what happens if Newcastle don't want macca next season and he ends up back with us? Do we have to punt them even if they are killing it?

Tough to go down that road for long when everyone gets suspended for wearing our jersey

You know what, good. If they abuse it so much that it gets people talking....
[automerge]1592029954[/automerge]
Agree but what happens if Newcastle don't want macca next season and he ends up back with us? Do we have to punt them even if they are killing it?

No, Macca gets punted to reserve grade.

Last edited:
If they’re killing it, someone else will offer them top dollar anyway.

devil is in the details i guess,we dont even know if macca has that option to come back or the length of lukes contract here

You know what, good. If they abuse it so much that it gets people talking....
[automerge]1592029954[/automerge]

No, Macca gets punted to reserve grade.
Yeah but his salary won't get punted along with him.
I am worried that we might have to let luke and teo go because of salary cap issues if macca comes back next season.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • bb_gun
  • heartly87
  • broncsgoat
  • GCBRONCO
  • Socnorb
  • Johnny92
  • Lostboy
  • Bucking Beads
  • upthebroncs
  • Mr Fourex
  • Spooky1013
  • leish107
  • broncos4life
  • Foordy
  • Tristan1990
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Locky24
  • Evander
  • Hoof Hearted
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.