Issac Moses accreditation cancelled

The trouble is these blokes can write crap like this and half the average Joe’s who read it will think it’s gospel.

Yep and this is what ***** me off. Look at the crap Hooper made up about Dearden and how quickly that was accepted and passed on. The worst thing is they have the platform and are unquestioned. You watch or listen to any of the shows and they all just agree with each other. Yvonne is the worst and I have lost all respect for her, I have never seen someone sell out so fast.

The trouble is these blokes can write crap like this and half the average Joe’s who read it will think it’s gospel.
So as i said in another thread re:James Hooper ....

... let's harrass the shit out of Badel on social media (Twitter)

Get him to admit he is telling porkies.

not quite 3/4 of our team ... he manages 9 Broncos (one of which is the coach)
Isaac Moses 9's team

Alex Glenn (c)
Matt Lodge
Kotoni Staggs
Tevita Pangai Jnr
Jordan Kahu
Jake Turpin
Ethan Bullemor
Sean O’Sullivan
Ben Te’o

Coach: Anthony Seibold

Yep and this is what ***** me off. Look at the crap Hooper made up about Dearden and how quickly that was accepted and passed on. The worst thing is they have the platform and are unquestioned. You watch or listen to any of the shows and they all just agree with each other. Yvonne is the worst and I have lost all respect for her, I have never seen someone sell out so fast.
So true - unquesntioned. A mate of mine who is a stand up guy and knows his footy, politely disagreed with Phil Gould on twitter and the turd just blocked him. We all know he's an arse but goes to show the pettiness and power they have.

Makes no difference whatsoever, he’ll just operate through someone else.
Might encourage them to find a new manager since it's pretty hard to change managers once you have a contract, this is a free get out if they want it.

Might encourage them to find a new manager since it's pretty hard to change managers once you have a contract, this is a free get out if they want it.

Yeah good point, I hope a few of our players do and we can stop being held to ransom by this idiot either directly or indirectly.

Yep there needs to be accountability for what they write .

There will probably be a feeding frenzy on these players now. New managers coming in and offering them better deals.

Might diversify the managers within the playing group

Paul White gone, Isaac Moses gone.

If it wasn't for Payne Haas this would have been the best week the Broncos have had in a very long time.

Last edited:
There is literally zero negatives from this.

Though we all know he will continue to operate behind the guise of his agency.

Hopefully most of his players take the opportunity to jump ship and save some $$

it was reported when this first came out, that all of his clients have a clause in their contract that basically says should he no longer be an accredited agent, then his clients have to remain with another agent in his company until their contracts expire ...

so, no free get out

Active Now

• Pablo
  • Broncorob
  • MrRobot
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosgirl
  • Tmac
  • Painin the Haas
  • Foordy
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • ivanhungryjak
  • broncsgoat
  • winslow_wong
  • Kev_Guz
  • Brocko
  • HarryAllan7
  • Battler
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.