NEWS "It's finals or fail" - Adam Reynolds

Kevie was also the Raiders rookie of the year in 1987 and played in their grand final. He won Broncos player of the year in 1990(considering the drama at the club with Wally quite the achievement at the time) and also made the kangaroo Tour that same year.

As for Stuart Kelly, solid first grader but I tend to think people overplay the state of origin card at times and his appearance which only occured in 1997, a split competition year. I've seen better players not play SOO or rep football at all.
Did Kev get on the field in the grand final in 1989? I thought he sat on the bench for the game.

With our 80% goal kicker moving to the Dolphins in 2023, does Reynolds now become our number 1 option?

Do we want him to have that responsibility?

I recall Herbie being pretty decent...?

With our 80% goal kicker moving to the Dolphins in 2023, does Reynolds now become our number 1 option?

As far as I can remember, even without Isaako, the kicking options are Reynolds, Farnworth and Cobbo.

Reynolds would be first choice no matter what, not sure if you're being serious but Reynolds is arguably the best goal kicker in the game, I'd probably only rank Cleary above him but even then it's not clear cut.

Reynolds would be first choice no matter what, not sure if you're being serious but Reynolds is arguably the best goal kicker in the game, I'd probably only rank Cleary above him but even then it's not clear cut.
I'm more thinking about his age and overall game. If he wants it, and feels he can do it without impacting his game management then fine.

He will be one of the most targeted guys in the game next season.

Simply assuming he will do it isn't good squad management in my book. Plus wanted to get a feel for options outside of him yes?

I'm more thinking about his age and overall game. If he wants it, and feels he can do it without impacting his game management then fine.

He will be one of the most targeted guys in the game next season.

Simply assuming he will do it isn't good squad management in my book. Plus wanted to get a feel for options outside of him yes?
Staggs and Farnworth can goal kick if we need a backup

Staggs and Farnworth can goal kick if we need a backup
And Cobbo kicks as well and I’m sure we have one or two others none of which are known to kick out on the fool (Sic).

And Cobbo kicks as well and I’m sure we have one or two others none of which are known to kick out on the fool (Sic).
Has Gamble had any experience as a goalkicker? I know he took a few attempts and converted them in 2021. Yeap looking at his time in the Intrust Cup he kicked quite often.

Yep...awesome....sorry Ive not had my first coffee yet.....being a bit of a **** really...:kimlo:
Reynolds has been goal kicking since 2012 and has never dropped below 75% in a season.

860 goals over 10 seasons with an overall of 82.22%

Isaako has a similarly impressive rate over 4 seasons as a kicker: 80.3% (216/269).

Herbie has kicked 14/16 over the last 2 seasons: 87.5%

Cobbo kicked 4/6 round one in MM-2020. Didn’t get a goal in 2019 in MM and never kicked a goal in ISC.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Brocko
  • Dash
  • MrMoore
  • Spoon
  • GCBRONCO
  • Big Del
  • broncos4life
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.