Jack Bird Discussion

Jack just needs some discipline. The talent and grit is there, but without discipline he will never reach his potential.

i.e Time to hand in the maccas card brother.

And a halfback while you’re at it!

It will take longer to 3D print a full halfback than it would be to genetically engineer one and wait 18 years for it to mature.

Bird is an overrated player. He can do some good things but it's crazy that we are paying $700k a season for him.

Total misjudgment by Bennett.

Bird is an overrated player. He can do some good things but it's crazy that we are paying $700k a season for him.

not even close to being accurate...

very talented player

the knights offer was ridiculous ... our offer was ball park what he should get, maybe a touch too high, but an acceptable figure

It will take longer to 3D print a full halfback than it would be to genetically engineer one and wait 18 years for it to mature.
Just print a new Alfie... half the size double the performance ;-)

not even close to being accurate...

very talented player

the knights offer was ridiculous ... our offer was ball park what he should get, maybe a touch too high, but an acceptable figure

For mine he had a great year in 2016 and has been pretty ordinary since then. He wasn't that good last year.

we went after the only quality halfback on the market last year ... he turned us down for the massive overs the Titans offered him
Yeah, I know. But personally in hindsight I wish we had of saved the Bird dollars to ensure that we defiantly got Ash Taylor. I know it's pretty pointless to be talking about such things but I can't help but wonder how we'd be going right now if we had Ash in the team instead of Bird. Sure would have been nice to have Milf and Ash to build a team/dynasty around - (even if they costed 1m each per year.) We'd have probably had the best future halves pairing in game.

Yeah, I know. But personally in hindsight I wish we had of saved the Bird dollars to ensure that we defiantly got Ash Taylor. I know it's pretty pointless to be talking about such things but I can't help but wonder how we'd be going right now if we had Ash in the team instead of Bird. Sure would have been nice to have Milf and Ash to build a team/dynasty around - (even if they costed 1m each per year.) We'd have probably had the best future halves pairing in game.

I'm still not convinced we would have even got Taylor. The Titans offer was ridiculously over the top.

Can you post his contract up on here so we can all see it. Cheers

Wait, Badel said today he was on 875K, surely he wouldn't lie, would he?

I think he is actually going to fire at right center. He must know he is running out of excuses, and i think he will take his chance big time.

Sure, he should fire, it is the position where he has made his name but the Broncs already had one of the best right centres in the game there on a cheaper contract and with more value to the team.

Wait, Badel said today he was on 875K, surely he wouldn't lie, would he?

And we have a new value for Birds contract ... I thought we'd finished seeing the media pick his contract amount out of a hat, apparently not...

Active Now

• Jazza
  • sooticus
  • Broncosarethebest
  • MrTickyMcG
  • broncos4life
  • theshed
  • heartly87
  • lynx000
  • Harry Sack
  • rj9
  • broncsgoat
  • maddo
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.