OFFICIAL Jack Bird released to the Dragons

Yes yes yes. I'm pretty damn sure Bird wanted to give his best efforts when he came to the Broncos. I also think shit just kept coming that impeded those efforts. Punch in the nuts followed punch in the nuts yet I believe he kept trying.

I put myself in his shoes, as much as anyone can and I try to imagine how he felt. I tend to think if it was me I'd try to convince (by doing) my bosses and team mates that I was doing everything I could to get out on the paddock and win some games.

I'd also feel like I couldn't win no matter how hard I tried. What I'd struggle to deal with would be gutless, faceless, nameless dick suckers who put my efforts down, calling me names, shitting on me when I'd moved heaven and earth to get back on the field.

Wow, you’d ‘do’ your bosses and teammates? I feel like you might be from a bygone era, that sort of thing is frowned upon these days, though it still happens.

No, I'm still a big motherfucker who'd take no shit face to face. We should meet me in person, maybe a bhq bbq and you could decide then just what you'd feel game to say.

Aawww mate You don’t want that, I’m 9ft and 200kgs I was trained by Chuck Norris personally.

On a serious note, a bhq bbq Is this a thing ? I would love to meet some of you fellas

No, I'm still a big motherfucker who'd take no shit face to face. We should meet me in person
Also, this made me think of this, particularly the second sentence 🤣 (yes, yes, I understand it’s a typo, but it’s still funny):
9E56D876 3083 4950 937A 7C11FAD8A452

Last edited:
Just don't let White hear about the bbq or he'll organise a competing one to try and wedge us away from Nashy.

Dong Dang it! Either way, sausage sandwich is off the menu

Re Jack Bird

Extremely disappointing. I can see both sides...so I won't throw him in the shitcunt basket. I still had hoped we would get to see something great out of him in a Brisbane jersey. Physically...I'd have liked to see him play fullback. He's got most of the skill sets needed.....we need a fullback.

Active Now

• Culhwch
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.