Jack Reed

stop making excuses for Reed - he cannot tackle - yes he has been a tad better in the last 2 games - but he still flings his arms around like duck flapping its wings when he is trying to tackle - never puts his shoulder behind any tackle and that was happening long before his shoulder injury so don't use that as an excuse - he is so slow a model train set could catch him - look at the intercept - by the time he had run 30 metres they had gained 15 metres - he runs like he has a broom stick up his bum - he never makes a break and the only tries he scores are from bombs and that is rear now as well - how could he drop that ball on Friday night.
If you shopped him around I bet no one would take him even at a discounted 25% price and he is taking up $350k to $400k per annum

And yes you are right Brett how come we have not got ANY spedsters in our team - cannot understand it - how come we can't find big tough fast rugged young forwards like the Tigers have found - how come we seriously look so slow and small compared to the clubs that will dominate the comp - Bulldogs - Manly - Titans - Roosters - cowboys Tigers - you know what i mean

I agree . Why is Reed escaping radar when it comes to under performers . There are plenty of people even on this blog who are satisfied with Reed. I can't stand that "good defensive centre" crap. The only good thing about him is he always tries his best ,but it is so obvious he is just not fast enough or big enough to be in the NRL. He would need 20 metres head start to score a try from our own half. It just could never happen.

stop making excuses for Reed - he cannot tackle - yes he has been a tad better in the last 2 games - but he still flings his arms around like duck flapping its wings when he is trying to tackle - never puts his shoulder behind any tackle and that was happening long before his shoulder injury so don't use that as an excuse - he is so slow a model train set could catch him - look at the intercept - by the time he had run 30 metres they had gained 15 metres - he runs like he has a broom stick up his bum - he never makes a break and the only tries he scores are from bombs and that is rear now as well - how could he drop that ball on Friday night.
If you shopped him around I bet no one would take him even at a discounted 25% price and he is taking up $350k to $400k per annum

And yes you are right Brett how come we have not got ANY spedsters in our team - cannot understand it - how come we can't find big tough fast rugged young forwards like the Tigers have found - how come we seriously look so slow and small compared to the clubs that will dominate the comp - Bulldogs - Manly - Titans - Roosters - cowboys Tigers - you know what i mean

I don't understand why you use a dash instead of a full stop. They are not interchangeable.

Stint in the Q Cup for Jackie boy, I think. Copley to take his left centre spot. Bring in Maranta or Oates on the wing. Or Hoffman, if they can find a suitable replacement. Wishful thinking on all counts, I know...

Stint in the Q Cup for Jackie boy, I think. Copley to take his left centre spot. Bring in Maranta or Oates on the wing. Or Hoffman, if they can find a suitable replacement. Wishful thinking on all counts, I know...

I was reading your post, nodding at every point and thinking "Man, I wish this would happen."

Team selections tomorrow. Every sinew in my body is hoping that there are some key positional changes...

There won't be, just get out the apron waiting for the Friday night chore to come around once again.

Active Now

• Pablo
  • LittleDavey
  • bb_gun
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Galah
  • Hurrijo
  • Jedhead
  • Alec
  • Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.