Jake Granville signs with North Queensland

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
You're right, there have been more.

Yep your right, friend is so much better than macca. So is segeyaro, peats and every other fucking hooker despite evidence to contrary.

Last edited:
Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Someone is able to look at his favourite club and it's players objectively. NOPE, can't have that!

No point I guess, this is magical fairy land.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Someone is able to look at his favourite club and it's players objectively. NOPE, can't have that!

No point I guess, this is magical fairy land.

That's certainly not you

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Lol, so whenever you guys get frustrated at wankfests towards players, it's OK. But when it's a Broncos player who "objectively" isn't that great, you all get frustrated again.

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
People, need I remind you that the discussion on this forum is to remain on topic and certainly can not become a exchange of personal shards...

Leave the petty personal attacks out and back on topic!

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
I don't know why you're all getting up Alec, is he not allowed to have a different opinion? Learn to respect it.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
The only area Granville has it over Macca at the moment is speed.

Every other area Macca has him clearly covered.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
The only area Granville has it over Macca at the moment is speed.

Every other area Macca has him clearly covered.

And that is something Granville has over everyone in our team. We must have the slowest overall team in the NRL. Granvilles ability to spark us in attack when we look like doing nothing has definitely been under utilized though. I thought we would be able to use both McCullough and Granville at the same time, but apparently not. Unfortunate that we're losing him but no doubt he will star at the Cowboys with those big fellas getting quick play the balls, which is something the Broncos couldn't even buy right now..

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Shaun Berrigan and Luke Priddis were our most recent star number 9's in answer to whoever asked before.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Shaun Berrigan and Luke Priddis were our most recent star number 9's in answer to whoever asked before.

Richard Swain was also the Kiwi hooker and Ennis played for NSW the year after he left us (I think).

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Master Baiter
Contributor
Mar 13, 2008
Yep your right, friend is so much better than macca. So is segeyaro, peats and every other fucking hooker despite evidence to contrary.

Friend and Macca are at similar levels. Peats is at a level behind.

Segeyaro is above them all.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
I don't know why you're all getting up Alec, is he not allowed to have a different opinion? Learn to respect it.

Who is getting up him. He his making ridiculous statements and I am calling him on it... How is that getting up someone?

If you are talking about people saying he isn't objective, he was the one that suggested the whole forum bar him and AP aren't objective when it comes to broncos players.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
And that is something Granville has over everyone in our team. We must have the slowest overall team in the NRL. Granvilles ability to spark us in attack when we look like doing nothing has definitely been under utilized though. I thought we would be able to use both McCullough and Granville at the same time, but apparently not. Unfortunate that we're losing him but no doubt he will star at the Cowboys with those big fellas getting quick play the balls, which is something the Broncos couldn't even buy right now..

I would have loved to kept Granville ... His speed out of dummy half against tiring defenses is a real asset.

But unfortunately he wants to be a starting hooker, but is not better than our current starting hooker.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Who is getting up him. He his making ridiculous statements and I am calling him on it... How is that getting up someone?

If you are talking about people saying he isn't objective, he was the one that suggested the whole forum bar him and AP aren't objective when it comes to broncos players.

No, just the ones who can't accept their Macca isn't perfect. So about 6 or so people in total. Everyone from every other side and even a lot of Broncos fans can see that he has a way to go.

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Last warning about discussing posters and not the topic. Whomever continues this discussion will be thread banned and there will be infractions dealt out.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
No, just the ones who can't accept their Macca isn't perfect. So about 6 or so people in total. Everyone from every other side and even a lot of Broncos fans can see that he has a way to go.

That's not what was said at all and you know that.

But everything I say is taken out of context, so whatever

Active Now

• BroncosFan_Corey
  • Galah
  • azza.79
  • Seibs
  • Brocko
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Midean
  • winslow_wong
  • FACTHUNT
  • broncos4life
  • Mustafur
  • Stix
  • Bucking Beads
  • Manofoneway
  • Bish
  • Aldo
  • Swordfish
  • Allo
  • BroncosAlways
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.